What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Tips this Week

Kaz

junior
Cowboys vs Broncos
(Winner takes on the Roosters)

Bulldogs vs Storm
(Winner takes on the Panthers)

stevo

Juniors
Cowboys and prob Dogs. I think the dogs were given a real scare and will be back. hoping the storm will win thou ;-)

thuganomics

Coach
I like Underdogs so Im going for Cowboys and Storm.
The biggest question in my mind is - Can the Cowboys live up to the hype?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I want it to be the Cowboys and the Storm.

However, I'm going to back a an upset and instead predict that the qualifying finals will be.

Sydney vs. Brisbane
Penrith vs. Melbourne

Sydney vs. Melbourne grand final would be exciting.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I'm tipping the Cowboys and Doggs.

Then the Rooster's and Penrith again. Wouldn't that be interesting.

CJG 182

Juniors
Hmmm... lets see

Cowboys V Broncos
Last week i would have said Broncos (despite picking the storm) but now the Cowboys will be full of confidence and look like they are really enjoying their footy so I'm not really sure. The only thing stopping me picking the Cowboys is the fact that the Broncos after only playing 40mins last week and most likely getting drilled at training this week might be well and truly ready. For this 1 i'm going to sit on the fence.....

Storm V Bulldogs
Well its a similar scenario to the one above. The Storm only really played for one half and judging by Bellamy's reactions during the first half they would have received similar punishment as the Broncos. For the Dogs its really simple;
No Price = No win
So looks like i'll go with the Storm. This might change however depending on certain outcomes during the week.

Kaz

junior
chriswalkerbush said:
Sydney vs. Melbourne grand final would be exciting.

A even better GF would be Broncos vs Melbourne.

No NSW team in the Big One. :clap:

CJG 182

Juniors
Yeh i wouldn't mind seeing that Kaz however the Rorters would b!tch forever about how it was the ref's fault or News Ltd'f fault etc..

Risa

Bench
I'd love for the Storm to beat the Dogs. Anasta was named but he said it's very likely he won't play. Cowboys & Broncos is a tough one. I'm leaning towards the Broncos winning, but anything can happen with it being at Townsville. I have a feeling they'll (Brisbane) be baying for blood.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I don't think Brisbane are playing that well at all and when you come up against a team full of confidence like the Cows will be it will be an even tougher game for them.
I would also like to see the Storm win, however I can't see the Doggs losing back to back. If they are without Pricey though it could be a different story, Sherwin also has a back injury and plans to play with it.

Kaz

junior
I want my team to win.

And if we do, I will feel sorry for our QLD Cousins.

But if the Cowboys win I will be happy for them, but upset my team lost. :?

Latest posts