What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your top 3 most anticipated games of 2016

Emu01

Juniors
Anzac Day

All our home games

Grand final Day

Leagues club after the win.. This is the same dream I have every season.

Old Timer

Coach
Souths
Historically the greatest rivalry in the game between the 2 most credentialed clubs in the game.

Easts
Anzac Day tradition coupled with the legacy of 75 make it a standout. Would love to see the entire Dragons team wear white boots on the day.

Storm
99 still angers me and their sheer arrogance. Browny got it right after the big blow up game when he said "we didn't bash them enough".

saints4ever

First Grade
Bullgrubs. I'd feel better if we had Mose. But oh well. If we can't get up for that we never will.

Divine

Bench
"Anzac Day tradition coupled with the legacy of 75 make it a standout. Would love to see the entire Dragons team wear white boots on the day"
Love it. And the crowd naturally encouraged to wear their fav. white shoes to match.

Mind you I think 2010 did a lot in the reparations dept. In that regard!

Last edited:

BrissyRedV

Bench
Our games I am looking for to this year are in no particular order:

Our Prelim Final...
Our Semi Final...
Our Grand final...

Gm5

Juniors
ok i lied, round 7 warriors bulldogs cause it's the only game I get to see live

V

Vasilevsky

See BrissyRedVs comment but being your fearless moderator and leader, I can't afford to be so unoriginal. To this end:

Prelim Final: Dragons vs Rorters
Semi Final: Dragons vs Warriors
Grand final: Dragons vs cheating, lying, scummy rats otherwise known as Broncos.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
"Anzac Day tradition coupled with the legacy of 75 make it a standout. Would love to see the entire Dragons team wear white boots on the day"
Love it. And the crowd naturally encouraged to wear their fav. white shoes to match.

Mind you I think 2010 did a lot in the reparations dept. In that regard!

Not sure about the white boots mate...last time a certain player had those on we got flogged 38 blot

Last edited:

Latest posts