What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Top 5 fave wrestlers in the WWE

5 years ago this list was too hard to fit just 5 guys in ur fave list. nowadays its hard to come up with 5. so who are ur 5 faves currently in the wwe.

1. Chris Jericho
2. Edge
3. Santino Morella
4. Jillian Hall
5. CM Punk

bender

Juniors
Off the top of my head here, based on the work they are currently doing and how they are being used (as opposed to my actual favourites):

1. Y2J - An awesomely timed and played return. If the WWE plays their cards right, Jericho could become the no 1 drawcard they have been craving, since the departure of Stone Cold and the Rock. It is a little fanciful (but not totally impossible) but if worked right, with an undefeated run, Y2J could have a wrestlemania passing of the torch match with the Rock at Wrestlemania. I fully expect the WWE to botch Jerichos run up, but at the moment, he did well.

2. Umaga - Nothing special, just a pure old fashioned bad guy. It is a shame they took away Estrada from him and a shame that he is starting to lose his invincibility to lower and lower guys, now he cant even beat Jeff Hardy, who he used to dominate. Still, there is some great potential to increase his run. He needs another victory over HHH even if it is just a dominating PPV. I think there is so much they could still do with him, if they actually make him win and keep the invincibility he has. Undertaker, Batista and Great Khali would be three great wins for him, as would a win over DX (especially if it involved a 3 minute warning reunion) - Another unrealistic suggestion from me.

3. Mr Kennedy - Starting to lose a little too regularly, but the Kennedy catch phrase is still awesome which is amazing after so long. He needs to dominate someone in a feud. Maybe an intercontinental reign would help.

4. Fit Finlay - Absolutely amazing what WWE has done with Finlay, imo. They wrecked nearly every WCW superstars career that they touched, yet they made the dreadful wrestler finlay into a legitimate main event wrestler. In fact, i think that the Finlay Hornswoggle angle has been played perfectly. The attack on Khali and against Carlito was great.

5. Santino Morella - I agree with the growing consensus on this board. I dont know why, but Santino has officially grown on me. He is dreadful in the ring so far, his parts were predictable and he is jobbing to everyone, even Ron Simmons and Jerry Lawler. Yet he is flourishing. I actually think he has done enough to get a full scale run as a main event heal. He should pin and injury Jerry Lawler. He should outsmart and pin Stone Cold at a pay per view. he has the ability to be the cocky, funny heel that the WWE is lacking so badly.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Undertaker
Randy Orton
HHH
Shawn Micheals
MVP

Other mentions go too: Jeff Hardy, Mickie James (Ohh sooo hot), Umaga, CM Punk.

Can't wait for Jericho's first in ring action. :D

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
1. Randy Orton
2. Chris Jericho
3. Mr. Kennedy
4. Triple H
5. Kelly Kelly

I know Kelly is a sh*t wrestler, can't work a mic, awkward character and mostly eye candy, but damn is she some hot, I had to have her in there.

The Teach

Juniors
1. HHH - Just respect the hell outta him
2. Jericho - Loved his return, and can't wait 2 see him wrestle
3. Kane - Under-used, should have had a great world title run by now
4. Finlay - Love the character he plays and the fact he is used to freshen guys up seems right to me cos he's such a great worker.
5. Mickie James -been my fave female in the wwe since she came in.

1. Jericho

- Lightyears -

2. Edge
3. Matt Hardy
4. MVP
5. Shelton Benjamin

Honerable mentions: Charlie Haas, CM Punk, Johnny Nitrorrison, Santino Merrella

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Top 5 in no order would be Jericho, HHH, HBK, Edge and Orton.

HUGE mention out to Matt Hardy as well.
Santino for his mic work
and Candice Michelle, mostly plastic, can't wrestle that aside, i can't help but love watching her.

Misanthrope

Staff member
1. Chris Jericho - So stoked that he's back
2. Edge - Ditto the above. Constantly underused
3. Mr. Kennedy - A future star
4. CM Punk - Just enjoy his work and his style
5. Randy Orton - Has improved out of sight with this recent run

ucantseeme

Juniors
You guys should be giving more love to the Undertaker.

If the list was top 5 WWE of all time he'd have to be there. So out of the current roster, he is an automatic inclusion.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You guys should be giving more love to the Undertaker.

I make a point of not voting for career politicians who are still putting their own egos over the future of the business.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
ucantseeme said:
If the list was top 5 WWE of all time he'd have to be there. So out of the current roster, he is an automatic inclusion.

I think he would be there for the all time, just not under this current version of Taker. He was much better in the later 90's i think, when he had the ministry.

Hanscholo

Bench
I judge this on th basis of how much i enjoy watching them, both in the ring and with the microphone ( aka how much they make me laugh, i love the brivado ).

1. HHH
2. Undertaker
3. Batista
4. Mr McMahon
5. JBL

Vince and JBL in particular are there because of their wit.