What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Top Ten Players in The World

i thought it was just a given that zdrillic was number 1 on everyones list and that it would just be a waste of reading for everyone to see

1. Zdrillic

youd be like, "like i know already motherf**ker!"

Tom Shines

First Grade
And :LOL: at all the John Terry's on the list. He wouldn't make it on the top ten defenders list, let alone players.

RedVGooner

Juniors
1.Kaka
2.Messi
3.C Ronaldo
4.Fabregas
5.Ronney
6.Ronaldinho
7.Pirlo
8.Tevez
9.RVN
10.Arteta (very underrated)

aqua_duck

Coach
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
lol you put vidic in your top 10 and you got the nerve to take a shot at mine
Atleast I didn't let bias get in the way, Vidic is a top class centreback and there is very little between all the centrebacks in the world these days, I chose Vidic over a few other defenders because he seems to be able to score a few goals from set pieces (ala john terry) But deadset how can you not have messi in the top 10?

Dogaholic

First Grade
All those players would be bumped down the list if Elias Augerinos was still playing professionally.

aqua_duck said:
But deadset how can you not have messi in the top 10?

don't know. forgive me for having an opinion of my own. next time i'll just follow the majority to keep gits like you happy

lol vidic top 10

Wheelsy said:
And :lol: at all the John Terry's on the list. He wouldn't make it on the top ten defenders list, let alone players.

Says the man city fan..

He is in my list because he puts his body on the line every single time, can you say that about many other defenders?

He's got a massive heart.

Disco

Bench
In no particular order

Kaka
Messi
Ronaldo
Fabregas
Ronaldhino
Cech
Lahm
Gerrard