What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Username

StormChaser

First Grade
Why did you choose it? What does it mean, if anything?
Mine is because of the amount of time I spend in Melbs, one of my friends said I'm always chasing the storm, (not in a groupie way, I go with my bf who is also a Storm supporter) so when I signed up here, that's what came to mind.

Dutchy

Immortal
Old footy nickname...Was random..and it stuck...Mates call me Dutchy, Scotty, c**k n Ballz or Banana Boat

simmo1

First Grade
Some merkin stole simmo, and I wasn't creative enough to think of anything else.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah mine is a nickname too. Mate called me Bazal one day and it stuck for some reason...

Vossy

Bench
Old footy nickname...Was random..and it stuck...Mates call me Dutchy, Scotty, c**k n Ballz or Banana Boat

serb...

back on a sharks supporters group forum i use to be on before i left to join the ceee sssss sssss ceee, suggested i go from being Peachey (as in david peachey, favourite sharks player ever) to Vossy (as in andrew voss, who, like me, is a big fan of the game and knows alot about footy) and cause it sounds cool

adamkungl

Immortal
my name is a result of me being uncreative and lazy, and having a bad habit of not thinking things through

Jubileeboy

First Grade
'Tis the road paved with glory that leads you to the home of the Mighty St.George Dragons...

Oops...(got carried away there) it's the name of the street that Kogarah Jubilee Oval is located on..
Jubilee Ave.
:)

Vossy

Bench
stop living in the past

the road now leads you to a stadium unsafe for the general public

Nuke

Staff member
Briefly in high school, I was nicknamed Newcastle (after a 3-day school camp where I mostly wore Knights gear). It was quickly shortened to Newc (or as it sounds, Nuke), stuck with a couple of people, but was forgotten after a few weeks by everyone else.

Because of being called it (and still do by a couple of people to this day 11 years later), I just decided to call myself it here. It was either that or my nickname at footy, but Johnsy was already taken (bastard!). Again, that's a reference to my fanatical support of the Knights as opposed to it being my surname.