What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Username

Mine's nerdy as all hell.
When I first tried computer games at school I sucked at them, and couldn't aim etc. for crap, so I wasn't terminating, so I was dubbed the Non Terminator and weirdly enough it stuck.

Apey

Staff member
Use to use the name "Muscular Ape" as a screen-name for online gaming and people use to just refer to me as Apey, so yeah. Not so much because I'm egotistical, I just always tried to pick original/creative names to the best of my ability :p

bartman

Immortal
Mine... last name Simpson, first name Bart.

Well not really the last name, but close enough. So I got it a lot in the 90s.

petetheileet

First Grade
pistol is my nickname being a tennis player named pete

but it is always taken so my mate came up with pete the elite...

plus it always makes people sound it out!

Martli

Coach
Martli is my nickname in the real world. Was coined when I was 11 because my best friend had the same first name as me, and things within our social circle started to get confusing. The name itself is pretty much just a shortened version of my last name. Kinda stoked to have a nickname that has lasted this long, and it has come in handy since I seem to know a fair amount of people that share my first name.

I used to go by my old chat nickname "coop" (from the character in Baseketball), but when I joined here I figured I'd go for something else and this nic just popped into my head.

Says a lot about my mental state I think...

Dani

Immortal
I chose to use my best friends, aunties, great grandmothers, uncles, dogs name.

dogz08

First Grade
My team and the year i joined. But i wanted to change it to just Dogs but i couldn't. Still don't no why i spelt dogs, dogz do..

Latest posts