What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your win today

condochook

Juniors
From a cheated grand final chooks supporter to you all.
You guys dont know how much i was cheering you blokes on today against StMergeChokawarra.
Bask in the glory of this week knowing that your team put another nail in the StMerge finals aspirations
i have it on v v good authority that Bennett and Doust are no talkies.They are bluing and consequently Bennett is dismantling the team.
Suck shi t I say.
Dont abuse me.
Amazing victory.

boo_boo

Juniors
A game of two halves.
And i know which one i'd prefer to watch.
Up the Bunnies & Never Say Die.

KKW

Juniors
well done souffs, only time i've ever cheered the vermin on. Cleaned up in a multi as well. Lol@souffs. Go you good things.

jackb

Juniors
well done souffs, only time i've ever cheered the vermin on. Cleaned up in a multi as well. Lol@souffs. Go you good things.

Not bad coming from the scum of the NRL. Any side containing the likes of watmough and mattai is going to be sub-human and repulsive but these guys are heros at manly. Bashing women, belting young boys, pissing in the street are all regarded as hero actions at this scum club. But thanks for backing us today!

thommo4pm

Coach
Souths 2nd half was the best 40 minutes of football I've seen this year.
It hurt like hell to sit through it at the ground, but could also only be amazed at how well Souths actually did play in that 2nd half.

Congratulations to you on that win.
We got what we deserved in the 2nd half.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
apparently some guy put $50,000 on the drags when they were paying $1.08... i know we tend to disagree on a lot of things on LU, but can we agree on this??... lol@that guy

adamkungl

Immortal
I had a moral dilemma. I couldn't decide who I wanted to lose more. Tbh I was hoping for Dragons to but a big score on you....but this was actually funnier, and much more surprising. Winning 20-0 :lol: good win

Mattyoh

Juniors
Amazing win but by god, our right side defence is still very ordinary. Farrell and Sandow defending next to one another is no good.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
From a cheated grand final chooks supporter to you all.
You guys dont know how much i was cheering you blokes on today against StMergeChokawarra.
Bask in the glory of this week knowing that your team put another nail in the StMerge finals aspirations
i have it on v v good authority that Bennett and Doust are no talkies.They are bluing and consequently Bennett is dismantling the team.
Suck shi t I say.
Dont abuse me.
Amazing victory.

I've got more respect for the stuff I leave in the toilet in the morning than I do for the St George Illawarra Dragons Rugby League Football Club.

I suppose if there is one thing that can unite Souths and Easts fans it is our hatred and contempt for the Merged Scum. So you won't get abuse from me. Thanks lad.

adamkungl

Immortal
I suppose if there is one thing that can unite Souths and Easts fans it is our hatred and contempt for the Merged Scum. So you won't get abuse from me. Thanks lad.

The problem with this theory is that depending on what week it is, hatred of Souths can also unite Easts and St Germ fans...

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The problem with this theory is that depending on what week it is, hatred of Souths can also unite Easts and St Germ fans...

Yeah. Well nothing will ever unite me with those c@nts and I dare say that there are a few Easts fans around who feel the same.

adamkungl

Immortal
Today was really a win win situation for me...I got to laugh at someone, either way. Imagine a Souths v Saints Grand Final...my worst nightmare.

adamkungl

Immortal
That must have been traumatic. Not as traumatic as actually being in that Grand Final...but still.

Latest posts