What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your wingers for next year?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Who do you want Dragons wingers to be next year

You have:
Simmonds, Youngquest, Best, Torrens, Naiquama to pick from & probrably others

Nugby

Juniors
Simmonds and Youngqueast definately with no Blacklock. Without seeing Best play some NRL I'd have to say the rest are centre/wing backups at the moment. I'm suprised you didn't mention Greenshields though.

God-King Dean

Immortal
lol, when I went away from the computer I knew I forgoten someone

I don't think he'll get a run next year, which is unfortunate cuz I'm a big fan of his, same with Naiquama

God-King Dean

Immortal
2.Youngquest
5.Simmonds

...for me as well. I was just watching tapes of games Youngquest was in. I hope he stays in 1st-grade. Best & Simmonds will fight it out

S2H

Juniors
I have a feeling another club will pick up Greenshield at the end of the year and it will come back to haunt us.

God-King Dean

Immortal
S2H said:
I have a feeling another club will pick up Greenshield at the end of the year and it will come back to haunt us.

Agreed. With Hornby there & the wingers we've gotThere no way for him to get a 1st-grade spot

Anonymous

Juniors
Immortal said:
lol, when I went away from the computer I knew I forgoten someone

I don't think he'll get a run next year, which is unfortunate cuz I'm a big fan of his, same with Naiquama
I think Wes will get a run in the centres next year. He's a big lad now.

Biglance

Bench
Willow, wats this about simmonds twin, i reckon simmons at 2 and younquest or best at 5 i cant decide but am leaning to Nicholas

Anonymous

Juniors
It was a joke biglance. If we had two Reece's... etc.
I also said "failing that...."
These things always lose something in the translation. ;-)

MC

Juniors
Just on Greenshileds, he is one player that i hope he leaves and is successfull. He is the second most consistent player in the club, the only problem is he is behind the most consistent player.

I really feel for him, he is a NRL standard player.

My wingers would be Reecey and Wes

Simon

Juniors
My wingers would be Simmonds and Best. I expect Youngquest to play a big part of the season though cause when Cooper or Gasnier are out (injury or rep), Best to move to the centres and Youngquest on the wing.

God-King Dean

Immortal
It's hard to judge with Best cuz unless you've watched Hull all this year you don't really know what he's like

Acka

Coach
Willow said:
Simmonds and his twin brother.
Failing that, Simmonds and Youngquest

If we had 17 clones of Reece Saints would be unstoppable. I reckon if Simmonds plays as well as he did this year in 2005 he might be in the running for a spot in the City side. :)

Nugby

Juniors
He he, I could just imagine 4 Reeces struggling to bring down Mason in the grand final!