What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Worst Moments In Wrestling

Duffman

Juniors
Anything involving Kane when he has feelings or emotions. He is best when he is just the destructive big red machine.

Jono Russell

Bench
when they had the spy cam out the back and on a number of occations found superstars rubbing each other bums and other homosexual acts. Stupid story line.

Bicey_18

Bench
The WCW/ECW Alliance storyline.... had the potential to be huge but instead failed...

when moppy was put into a wood carving machine and died :( I HATE YOU FOREVER RAVEN!!!!!!!!!

also another bad moment in history: 2002-present

albatross

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
when they had the spy cam out the back and on a number of occations found superstars rubbing each other bums and other homosexual acts. Stupid story line.

I may have missed this, someone care to fill me in???? Sounds like a terrible angle.

Jono Russell

Bench
They had some special name for their backstage CCTV Camera and every so often they would bring it up on the titontron and you would see some silly thing like one wrestler telling another wrestler how he shaved his bum. then the second wrestler would touch it to feel how smooth it was.

Panther Adam

Juniors
Two words .... Mae's Hand

Although i must admit that i laughed my ass off when Vince pulled it out of JR's ass a while back :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bicey_18

Bench
VKM are awesome imo... they tell it how it is esp when they stuck it to WWE (Vince,HHH,HBK)..

That shoot segment they did when they ripped off DX was well done and I applauded every bit of it...

Once Dead

Bench
azzah72 said:
VKM .... nuff said

I take it you think DX is cool.......

VKM have pulled some funny stunts and actually got into a WWE show....something DX never did...

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Impellitteri said:
I take it you think DX is cool.......

VKM have pulled some funny stunts and actually got into a WWE show....something DX never did...

And what has that got them? Nothing? They are still washed up rejected WWE superstars bitter that Vince never pushed them so they do some stupid segments that only delusional TNA marks who are under the impression they are making an impact in the wrestling industry could find funny. They talk alot but they can't back it up, they are still hacks. Maybe they should be grateful that they got where they did in WWE because without that they wouldn't be in TNA, lord knows their actual wrestling skills won't get them anywhere.

Anyway, I think anything involving Eddie Guerrero after his death in WWE would have to make this list. Every storyline that came from his death was hard to watch, Rey's first ever title reign is tainted by the fact that he only won the belt because Eddie passed away, and the cheap heel heat for Orton that came from the storyline. Pretty disgraceful IMO.

Once Dead

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
And what has that got them? Nothing? They are still washed up rejected WWE superstars bitter that Vince never pushed them so they do some stupid segments that only delusional TNA marks who are under the impression they are making an impact in the wrestling industry could find funny. They talk alot but they can't back it up, they are still hacks. Maybe they should be grateful that they got where they did in WWE because without that they wouldn't be in TNA, lord knows their actual wrestling skills won't get them anywhere.

Anyway, I think anything involving Eddie Guerrero after his death in WWE would have to make this list. Every storyline that came from his death was hard to watch, Rey's first ever title reign is tainted by the fact that he only won the belt because Eddie passed away, and the cheap heel heat for Orton that came from the storyline. Pretty disgraceful IMO.

It's an angle...contributing to some light entertainment.......the fact that they took it as far as to actually going to a show makes it so much more believable.The New Age Outlaws never got a push? What? BTW - They talk it up but don't have to back it up because the WWE won't say anything bar some stupid thing that Jonathan Coachman says at a press conference....perfect opportunity to take potshots especially when you can do as much as you want.....WWF/E marks love to bag out whatever TNA does using their same old, same old tired excuses despite the fact that its actually something worth watching .

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Impellitteri said:
IThe New Age Outlaws never got a push? What?

After the outlaw break up, what happened? I think Road Dogg teamed up with "K-Kwik" and failed, and most notably for Billy Gunn, he moved into a gay tag team with Palumbo. I'll bet they are both dirty for not getting better pushes post-Outlaws, they are definitely jealous of Triple H I know that for sure. I just don't think it looks good for TNA when they cannot acheive success without resorting to slander.

Impellitteri said:
WWF/E marks love to bag out whatever TNA does using their same old, same old tired excuses despite the fact that its actually something worth watching .

Not only do WWE not bag out TNA in any way, shape or form, they don't even acknowledge their existence! Vince is completely ignoring them and it hasn't harmed business at all. It appears to me TNA are desperate for a rivalry with Vince, and if there was one it would boost TNA more than Kurt Angle ever could. But Vince ignores it, and the attempts by "VKM" to start a feud have been quite pathetic, especially since nobody at WWE gives a damn.

I heard a pod cast where Ken Kennedy shoots on alot of issues including TNA. He makes some very valid points about TNA and other smaller feds, I'd try and explain what he said but I couldn't do it justice. It's here for anyone interested, very much worth a listen, especially for those saying TNA is actually gaining on WWE. Sorry for wandering off topic by the way.

Once Dead

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
After the outlaw break up, what happened? I think Road Dogg teamed up with "K-Kwik" and failed, and most notably for Billy Gunn, he moved into a gay tag team with Palumbo. I'll bet they are both dirty for not getting better pushes post-Outlaws, they are definitely jealous of Triple H I know that for sure. I just don't think it looks good for TNA when they cannot acheive success without resorting to slander.

Not only do WWE not bag out TNA in any way, shape or form, they don't even acknowledge their existence! Vince is completely ignoring them and it hasn't harmed business at all. It appears to me TNA are desperate for a rivalry with Vince, and if there was one it would boost TNA more than Kurt Angle ever could. But Vince ignores it, and the attempts by "VKM" to start a feud have been quite pathetic, especially since nobody at WWE gives a damn.

I heard a pod cast where Ken Kennedy shoots on alot of issues including TNA. He makes some very valid points about TNA and other smaller feds, I'd try and explain what he said but I couldn't do it justice. It's here for anyone interested, very much worth a listen, especially for those saying TNA is actually gaining on WWE. Sorry for wandering off topic by the way.

You keep forgetting.....VKM is an angle....angle, angle, angle....ok? It's not something that the two have complete control over and just like everyone else, they're told to do it....who cares if WWE doesn't acknowledge it.....oh wait, HHH did, Coachman did....hmmmm...but that's not the point.....its an angle, its not a fued, its some light ENTERTAINMENT....who says they're trying to start a fued? YOU? You and other internet smarks?

Their attempts to start a fued have been pathetic, I'll admit that.......BECAUSE THEY AREN'T FREAKIN TRYING TO START ONE! Sheesh.....its all part of the show...they're just riling the opposition and in the meantime producing some comedic stuff which is a lot less stale compared to DX skits.

Once again, no one really cares whether the WWE takes notice....oh wait, aren't they confiscating VKM and TNA signs at shows now? Again, that's not the point and who but marks for TNA say that they're gaining on the WWE. Anyone with a brain knows that they have a long way to go....a very long way, it could even be 5 - 10 years before anything happens...

BTW-Ken Kennedy gets paid by Vince McMahon.....why wouldn't he say those things? If he worked for TNA he'd be saying the opposite....I just love these mindless WWE wrestlers who want to take shots at TNA simply because "they're somewhat superior" well, until they get fired.......

I guess we're not really gonna get anywhere with this so we'll agree to disagree, shall we.....feel free to post a reply, I'm not trying to block that from happening....just getting riled up over internet postings is lame on my part lol

Anyways, apologies also from myself regarding off topic discussion....