What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Worst Moments In Wrestling

griffo346

First Grade
I Have one that will top it

i just finsihed watchin it K-FED v CENA now that was sh*t
i cant see K-FED making it in the WWE if he was asked too

lotm

Juniors
Their attempts to start a fued have been pathetic, I'll admit that.......BECAUSE THEY AREN'T FREAKIN TRYING TO START ONE!
there are rumours that dixie carter put away $1m for the possibility that dx would win the invitational match. if true, how out of touch is she?

BTW-Ken Kennedy gets paid by Vince McMahon.....why wouldn't he say those things?
uh ... why would vince want him mentioning tna at all if he wanted all vkm and tna signs banned and changed the audio on the nyr press conference so no tna chants were heard and coachman's response was erased?

I just love these mindless WWE wrestlers who want to take shots at TNA simply because "they're somewhat superior" well, until they get fired.......
at which point, they become tna wrestlers.

i know tna fans who think that sd! is the best wrestling show on tv, despite being wwe. despite what tna marks like you think, the product that tna is selling has been wwe lite ever since they buried the x-division. bad, bad move signing vince russo. i just hope they turn things around and provide some real competition to the wwe.

ParraDude_Jay said:
After the outlaw break up, what happened? I think Road Dogg teamed up with "K-Kwik" and failed, and most notably for Billy Gunn, he moved into a gay tag team with Palumbo. I'll bet they are both dirty for not getting better pushes post-Outlaws, they are definitely jealous of Triple H I know that for sure. I just don't think it looks good for TNA when they cannot acheive success without resorting to slander.

actually after the outlaws, billy gunn had a monster push, won the king of the ring, won the intercontinental title, was put in major feuds with people like the rock and steve austin, the wwe gave him every opportunity to succeed and he didnt.

Once Dead

Bench
lotm said:
there are rumours that dixie carter put away $1m for the possibility that dx would win the invitational match. if true, how out of touch is she?

uh ... why would vince want him mentioning tna at all if he wanted all vkm and tna signs banned and changed the audio on the nyr press conference so no tna chants were heard and coachman's response was erased?

at which point, they become tna wrestlers.

i know tna fans who think that sd! is the best wrestling show on tv, despite being wwe. despite what tna marks like you think, the product that tna is selling has been wwe lite ever since they buried the x-division. bad, bad move signing vince russo. i just hope they turn things around and provide some real competition to the wwe.

There are 'rumours' that Dixie Carter did that....so how out of touch are you....if you believe all the rumours you hear then you're on crack...especially when it comes to wrestling.

TNA isn't WWE lite....despite what you wish, they have not 'buried' the X-Div....granted its lessened presence during programming it's on the backburner because of some recent character building programmes and I doubt that Sabin vs Daniels vs Lynn is going to disappoint...the whole PCS angle has actually been some pretty good entertainment and giving the X Div guys some personality which they often suffered from a lack of.....something noted over and over by smarks like us....

BTW-an internet podcast is only going to reach marks like us and mentioning TNA isn't going to really hurt them because the majority of wrestling fans don't scour websites to hear 'shoot' interviews.....that's why things like this fly with Vince.....if it isn't in direct / full view of the public then it isn't going to be bad for business......

Moffo

Referee
lex luger losing the '96 world war III to kevin nash :(

mortis and the other big guy breaking up. they were awesome with vandenberg

hulk hogan in wcw. waste of 5 years

Big Pete

Referee
Originally Posted by Impellitteri
IThe New Age Outlaws never got a push? What?

After the outlaw break up, what happened? I think Road Dogg teamed up with "K-Kwik" and failed, and most notably for Billy Gunn, he moved into a gay tag team with Palumbo. I'll bet they are both dirty for not getting better pushes post-Outlaws, they are definitely jealous of Triple H I know that for sure. I just don't think it looks good for TNA when they cannot acheive success without resorting to slander.

While the Road Dogg Jesse James never got a push, Billy Gunn had several failed pushes. He was pushed in '99 thus why he won KotR that year but it failed because fans didn't care for him. Gunn was then pushed again back in early 2001 when he became The One Billy Gunn and Tag Teamed with The Big Show, again it failed. He was then pretty much buried.

Gunn only ever worked in Tag Teams and even then it was only one good Tag Team that got him somewhat over which was the NAO. The ironic thing about VKM, they take potshots at the DX for doing the same thing but from what I've heard their still doing the same ol NAO piece.

From what I've read though it is mainly TNA management who is telling these wrestlers to take shots. While Road Dogg is angry at the WWE, Gunn is meant to have a good connection with them still, just from what I've read.

Worst Moments In Wrestling:

According to Mick Foley a wrestler was eliminated in a Over The Rope match by a box of popcorn thrown in by a fan. He actually sold getting hit by the box as if it was a drop kick and he sailed over.

Chris Jericho chasing after Wrath backstage in WCW, and banging on the doors pretending that it was locked. However the door flung open and Jericho quickly pretended nothing happened and continued banging on the door. Moments later a WCW official opened the door and again Jericho pretended he wasn't there.

Katie Vick angle...killed Kanes career.

Eddie Guerrero angle..nuff said.

Eddie Guerrero is Dominics father...nuff said.

Torrie's Dad angle.

Big Show vs. The Big Bossman for the World Heavyweight title. Big Show's dad somehow came into it.

Billy Kidman vs. Hulk Hogan feud...infact the entire New Blood vs. Millionares Club feud sucked.

Kiss Concert in wCw, then a wrestler based on Kiss.

The ECW Zombieeeeeee

WWECW's first PPV.

Gay wrestling angles.

Billy Gunn getting a push.

Val Venis getting his Pee Pee chopped off.

Kennel From Hell match

The White Hummer in wCw

The Junkyard Hardcore Match in wCw

Oklahoma

Madusa becoming Cruiser champ, then Oklahoma becoming wCw champ

Big T

nWo B Team

Starcade '97

The passing of Owen Hart, it was handled well, just sad to see him go. Same can be said about every wrestler too.

God so many more to name.

Moffo

Referee
vincent clotheslining a security guard by accident, only to have him turn around and laugh at him :lol:

I used to hate DDP's Yoga sessions when the Allience took on the WWF (at the time)

I also didn't like the crap when HHH and Kane were in a feud about how Kane killed some chick, Kane is best as a machine not a human with emotions.

Also the 3 minute warning was stupid.

Big Pete

Referee
HLA was horrible.

DDP's WWE run was pure tripe! Potential Money match in DDP vs. The Rock and they make him a joke! Pathetic!

3MW also crap. Though I thought they were a good tag team.

Rodney Mack with Theodore Long, crap!

was HLA that feud with Stephanie McMahon and Eric Bishoff, and if 3MW beat Chuck and Billy she would have to perform HLA, which ended up being with Rikishi dressed up as a Woman, and he just gave EB the Stink face.

Moffo

Referee
there have been some lame arse moments

how about when mongo attacked the nwo at the first nwo PPV? f**k that was average.

also big show choke slamming ric flair early on in the wcw days. he fair dinkum dropped him!

PARANoIR

Bench
Val getting his dick cut off was funny.

And whoever said Billy Gunn never got a push post outlaws is silly, he f**ked up a main event push. they were pushing him to the top and he f**ked it.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
PARANoIR said:
And whoever said Billy Gunn never got a push post outlaws is silly, he f**ked up a main event push. they were pushing him to the top and he f**ked it.

My mistake, I thought the Outlaws got back together after that failed push for Billy but I must have dreamt that up somehow. Point still stands for Road Dogg though.

Impellitteri said:
You keep forgetting.....VKM is an angle....angle, angle, angle....ok? It's not something that the two have complete control over

Actually I am pretty sure they have control over VKM, and even if they don't I have seen a shoot interview where Billy and Road Dogg went absolutely crazy talking about Hunter, it wasn't in character at all either. But basically what I'm saying is TNA would be impressive if they didn't resort to using WWE's name all the time, with ridiculous angles (burning the original ECW title even though it probably wasn't even in the bag and nobody saw it, VKM's stupid sketches).

And about Kennedy, he also spoke about Paul Heyman's firing, he spoke about the clash of personalities between Vince and Paul, if he was being spoonfed what he could and couldn't say, do you think Vince would have let him speak about that? He didn't slander TNA at all, just made valid points. But I can see TNA fans would rather cover their ears and say "nothing's happening" than actually open their minds to some really good points.

Once Dead

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
My mistake, I thought the Outlaws got back together after that failed push for Billy but I must have dreamt that up somehow. Point still stands for Road Dogg though.

Actually I am pretty sure they have control over VKM, and even if they don't I have seen a shoot interview where Billy and Road Dogg went absolutely crazy talking about Hunter, it wasn't in character at all either. But basically what I'm saying is TNA would be impressive if they didn't resort to using WWE's name all the time, with ridiculous angles (burning the original ECW title even though it probably wasn't even in the bag and nobody saw it, VKM's stupid sketches).

And about Kennedy, he also spoke about Paul Heyman's firing, he spoke about the clash of personalities between Vince and Paul, if he was being spoonfed what he could and couldn't say, do you think Vince would have let him speak about that? He didn't slander TNA at all, just made valid points. But I can see TNA fans would rather cover their ears and say "nothing's happening" than actually open their minds to some really good points.

I will admit that TNA can go without WWE references....but its all superficial stuff anyway....nothing that really cuts to the bone.....once again, though, I will say that VKM has every right to do those skits as DX does as they were once a key part of that same group.....and if you're going to recreate the original group then do it properly and don't make it a poor cousin to what it once was......ala nWo WWE version...etc

The whole Rhyno burning the ECW title was very valid....ECW was being resurrected when it simply would be a poor imitation of what it once was merely to push merchandise, etc....and you know what, Rhyno was right? ECW is just another bland extension of the WWE and the whole ECW rebel spirit is gone....just like Bubba Ray said, "ECW is dead...you can't recreate something without its heart and soul".......you may think it wasn't anything valid but the WWE was cashing in on a lot of hard work by guys like Rhyno and has only further soiled the image and memory of ECW........by the way, belt burning has been done throughout the wrestling ages, so I don't really see a problem...

Once again, what he said never really went against policy which is not to say anything bad about Vince....please forgive me, but what 'valid' points did Kennedy make? All I heard was the comment about Angle dying on their watch? Didn't Pillman, Guerrero and Owen Hart all die on the WWE's watch? Did he ever mention that? He's being very hypocritical and ignorant with what he says here......sure he has a point but what about the WWE...they don't want Angle to die on their watch so what do they do? Do they help him? Do they get him into rehab? Do they contact him every day? Do they nurse him back to health and take him off the road as much as possible so that he can rest his body? No.....they release him because they want to wash their hands of his potential blood.....that's where the hypocritical nature of his comments are exposed.

TNA would not have picked up Angle without knowing they had to take care of him....they would be stupid to do nothing about his problems and have everything backfire, potentially fatally....they know, he knows and his family knows.....unlike the WWE, TNA doesn't really do house shows so the workload immediately gets cut in half.......due to a one hour weekly show matches don't go past 10-15 mins max so there's the workload cut once again....add to the fact that they would be handling him with the utmost care and medical treatment.....I can't see how Kennedy can be so ignorant as to say working in TNA could kill Angle when he hasn't considered the plain facts about how differently his body is being treated.....then again, tow the company line hey....