What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your worst nightmare has come true...

hitman82

Bench
Man it'd be nice to cruise to victory... I am sick of damaging my heart every weekend. I'm pretty sure being a Warriors fan lowers your life expectancy dramatically.

broncos2010

Juniors
Yeah you bru's keep talking and eating chups. I will do my talking come 8 30 our time and 10 30 time sat night when you guys are holding your breath and hoping 7th and 8th lose.

Wow ... they're sounding supremely confident, hope it doesn't bite them in the arse.

I prefer them to go in with a lot ov confidence, rather than that weak, scared perfomance they put against the Titans in the finals last year.

Anyone notice Inu take that great catch at the end ov that video? :x

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I prefer them to go in with a lot ov confidence, rather than that weak, scared perfomance they put against the Titans in the finals last year.

Anyone notice Inu take that great catch at the end ov that video? :x

Same. I love that sort of talk from Ivan. He sees this side day in, day out..he's seen us beat Brisbane, and he's seeing something good. I love it.

broncos2010

Juniors
It was our night tonight but there was some real good individual performers for us today and we really stuck in most teams would have lost today v broncos. All the best for the rest of the comp ,saying that its not looking good for you at the moment with manly losing.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
It was our night tonight but there was some real good individual performers for us today and we really stuck in most teams would have lost today v broncos. All the best for the rest of the comp ,saying that its not looking good for you at the moment with manly losing.

lol. If this doesn't sum up what an abortion of a Warriors performance that was, even this guy is giving us sympathy. Broncos definitely look the goods.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Manly were the one in maroon.

Micistm

Bench

Give it to us Broncs...we deserve it after that performance! But all the best to the Broncos onwards...

Yeah I dont blame anyone coming in here serving it up it;s well deserved

Hang on lets High Five Manu for the game last night and tell him he did nothing wrong

Seems to be the medicine dished around Warriors HQ

broncos2010

Juniors
I must say the way glen played yesterday was just amazing also how about gillet chip and chase breaks crazy offloads. There was 2-3 players last night that stood up and made the difference.

Also you should not be that hard on manu he has been good all year for you guys but he had one of those real real bad games that happens to every player.
I am sure most of you are very frustrated at him right now but I am sure most of you would not trade him for anyone.

Glenn I rated to be the next captain for the Broncs

Thaiday is not a Captain

I hope Glenn gets a Kiwi Jersey he looks very focused and determined to win, Broncos have a winner here

I must say the way glen played yesterday was just amazing also how about gillet chip and chase breaks crazy offloads. There was 2-3 players last night that stood up and made the difference.

Also you should not be that hard on manu he has been good all year for you guys but he had one of those real real bad games that happens to every player.
I am sure most of you are very frustrated at him right now but I am sure most of you would not trade him for anyone.

He's been pretty bad all season, actually.