What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your worst nightmare has come true...

hitman82

Bench
Yeah Manu has had a lemon of a season. Every time he makes a big run or gets a try everyone wanks on about how he's finding form but in reality he's been a liability all year.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Had one decent game all year, v the Panthers at home (from memory).

Alex Glenn was enormous last night, incidentally. Booked a Kiwis XVII spot I would say.

_addict

Juniors
Perfect, can't wait for his hammy to blow out again leaving you a man down.
Just a question with you in mind Philip: During the game Locke was one-on-one with Hodges with a sniff of the outside open; like me did you really hope that Locke would run the risk of hitting the go button down the line to test Hodges hammy out?

Just a question with you in mind Philip: During the game Locke was one-on-one with Hodges with a sniff of the outside open; like me did you really hope that Locke would run the risk of hitting the go button down the line to test Hodges hammy out?

I did, but its always hard to guess how close they are to the line on the far side of the camera. I would of liked to see him step in (like he did) but then step out and hit the go button.
I suspect if we werent taking a beating and up by say 10 he would of given it a shot?

_addict

Juniors
I did, but its always hard to guess how close they are to the line on the far side of the camera. I would of liked to see him step in (like he did) but then step out and hit the go button.
I suspect if we werent taking a beating and up by say 10 he would of given it a shot?
Probably... ...sigh..speculation is all I'm left with ATM:?

broncos2010

Juniors
Well in boys that all I can say and I hope you beat Manly. You really played some fantastic football last 2 weeks you deserve it. Really got over the melbourne forwards easy. The impact you have of the bench is amazing as well.

ozbash

Referee
Well in boys that all I can say and I hope you beat Manly. You really played some fantastic football last 2 weeks you deserve it. Really got over the melbourne forwards easy. The impact you have of the bench is amazing as well.

f**k off

Juju

Juniors
Are you bi-polar? or just bunniesman girlfriend?
f/o TROLL

Meth

Staff member
Haha so so stoked that the Broncos are gone and the Warriors are in the GF. Epic fail moron

Micistm

Bench
Lol, fair credit to Broncos, a dedicated troll wouldn't swallow the pride, come back and wish the team well. Cheers for that Broncos.

Latest posts