What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your worst Nightmare...

t-ba

Post Whore
riddleshark.jpg

Genius Freak

Juniors
Nah, my worst nightmare would involve supporting Manly and having to travel to that hole of a ground, Brookvale every week.

Macca

Coach
Why would that be a nightmare? Riddell would be one of your best players if he went there. Nice work on the pic though. ;-)

T-ba's got a point, a fair call I must admit

My problem is not that he'd be playing for us, he's a capable player

The problem is that he isnt on the field enough and isnt professional enough

He simply brings nothing to the team that we dont already have
Sullivan>Riddell anyway and he'd go a lot cheaper

Special K

Coach
My problem is for the same price we would have a f**king good chance at a bloke like Kidley who would fix the 5/8 problem, goal kicking and has a huge future ahead of him.

groggo

Juniors
Genius Freak said:
Nah, my worst nightmare would involve supporting Manly and having to travel to that hole of a ground, Brookvale every week.

oi ya cheeky bugger how did i know ya were gunna say that chris hehe :lol:

thats my pic of riddell by the way :lol:

Special K

Coach
SULLY STOP! f**k this could get bad sully talking about blokes wearing stuff in his dreams :(

Dr. Funkenstein

Juniors
my worst nightmare would be Sullivan, Gallan, Dumar, Nutley, Peachey and the rest of our GOOD unsighed players go to other clubs.

t-ba

Post Whore
Mickey_b said:
my worst nightmare would be Sullivan, Gallan, Dumar, Nutley, Peachey and the rest of our GOOD unsighed players go to other clubs.

Hmm...Gallen Eh :-k . He'd make a Fine Sea Eagle!