What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your worst Parramatta 17

forward pass

Coach
1 Paul Carige
2 Paul Kent
3 Jamie Lyon
4 Glen Liddiard
5 Will Hopoate
6 Kieran Foran
7 Adam Dykes
8 Terry Leabeter
9 Mark Riddell
10 Peter Peters
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Steve Sharp
13 Bob Lindner

14 Ben Kusto
15 Dennis Fitzgerald
16 Carl Webb
17 Steven Crouch

There's a popular 17...

Great list staggs but why Glen Liddiard?

Bazal

Post Whore
Vai can't defend, but I would't have him in our worst ever three quarter line personally. He's ok.

I'd probably add Lasalo and Rogers to my earlier list somewhere though. In fact you could just about name the side Kearney named most weeks and be close to the worst Eels 17 ever....

ash411

Bench
Wouldn't it be great if we could get the media to pick up "Paul Kent named by fans as one of Parramattas worst 17 players in the clubs history"

Is there someone in the media that doesn't like him? we could write the article and all, then hope that it gains traction? Maybe Ikin might bring it up on NRL360? see what he thinks of it?

oldmancraigy

Coach
1. Justin Hunt (played just one game for us, and it must be in the GF of worst games ever for the club. Pretended he broke his back afterwards to find an excuse)
7. Paul Kent (unfortunate sod was not up to first grade standard, got a minute long stint in order to rort the rules for good footy players)
8. Brendan Oake (oh. my. goodness.)
13. Billy Rogers (c)

Coach: Kearney, Stephen

I started making my list, but got depressed looking through the list of players.
We have had some talentless jobbers in our time haven't we!!!

ash411

Bench
I just meant that most people already know he was an absolutely f**ken shithouse rugby league player.

It would be like publishing an article about how the sky is blue.
that's a fair point, but still... never hurts to get the word out..

strider

Post Whore
Wouldn't it be great if we could get the media to pick up "Paul Kent named by fans as one of Parramattas worst 17 players in the clubs history"

Is there someone in the media that doesn't like him? we could write the article and all, then hope that it gains traction? Maybe Ikin might bring it up on NRL360? see what he thinks of it?
I could actually publish that article for you and author it Merky McMerkin ... but it probably wouldnt last more than 30 mins