What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your WWE entrance song

bender

Juniors
By the sounds of some of these songs, it seems like quite a few people on here will be wrestling under the Adorable Adrian Adonis gay gimmick.

Off the top of my head a few possibilities:

Advance Australia Fair/Land Down Under - (patriotic gimmick)
Magnificent Seven Theme/Good The Bad and the Ugly theme (suit a horseman style stable)
I can feel a XXXX coming on (Beer Drinking Gimmick)
Chariots of Fire/Working Class Man/No Second Prize/Thunderstruck/Simply the Best (suit most gimmicks)

Martli

Coach
Inner Self by Sepultura. I'd let it build up and then when I walk through the curtains (as the drum beat becomes constant) there will be a mad strobe light. Those who've heard the song will know what I'm talking about.

afinalsin666

First Grade
[youtube]am084E2YlKs[/youtube]

I can necro too. This is my entrance theme on WWE '13. Got that start that snaps your attention straight away. Hard to find on songs not made specifically for wrestling.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'd love to be badass enough to justify 'Down with the Sickness' by Disturbed, but I think 'Sex With a Bearded Man' by The Beards is probably more apt.

BDR

First Grade
I train a little and have fantasies about training for an MMA bout at some point in the next couple years so I have thought about my entrance music quite a bit :lol:

I have the following two picked out:

[youtube]Ff-kQ-UmflA[/youtube]

From Death Rides a Horse. Kill Bill fans will also recognise it.

[youtube]HJBANCbY2ic[/youtube]

Either way it would have to sound ominous and not be a traditional "song", I think choir and/or orchestral arrangements sound more threatening.

Now all I have to do is acquire actual boxing ability and drastically improve my grappling :sarcasm:

afinalsin666

First Grade
I used to wrestle a ton when i was a kid, despite the don't try this at home messages. And of course when i was growing up, the coolest matches used to be hardcore matches, so that's what we did. Ladders, chairs, cheese graters, the works. We even filmed the matches a few times. We actually worked on bumps and selling moves and working with each other as well as booking our shows for a while as well. My finisher was the Double Arm DDT and the Figure Four Leg Lock :D

Me and my best friend went to a party a few years back, and they had fold up steel chairs. We freaked everyone out by selling unprotected chair shots. Everyone went insane. Twas quite good fun.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Nice to see a thread necro'd by someone other than Mis. :p

Mine could only be:

[youtube]MK6TXMsvgQg[/youtube]

The actual name of the song is Yakety Sax, by the by.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I would pop hard for that NGE music tbh.

[youtube]Z9DCKahS2No[/youtube]

Same song, metal version - might be what you're looking for!

And Parra Pride, have you seen 3.0 yet? Complete WTF is this WTF is that?!

New levels of crazy.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
What I'd want...

[youtube]Z_HQ66Tj3rg[/youtube]

What I'd be given...

[youtube]9ueJ_aMvkF8[/youtube]

Latest posts