What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube clips

LeagueNut

First Grade
I was feeling nostalgic today so I went on a YouTube hunt... found a few good ones too.

[youtube]Tybq68VOkvE[/youtube]

[youtube]qCJSrZw8_Gc[/youtube]

[youtube]sfGY-R9v2jM[/youtube]

LeagueNut

First Grade
And even though we've probably all seen these ones 1,000,000 times, it never hurts to watch them again.

[youtube]7Odl00OdU5Y[/youtube]

[youtube]io4DFKQnJio[/youtube]

[youtube]RqEciTi3XQA[/youtube]

Feel free to chuck up your own favourites!

Blair

Coach
"(For crying out loud) put the (bloody) ball down, son!"

I wouldn't mind seeing some of our tries from 2002/2003.

LeagueNut

First Grade
[youtube]z9Vpu91eQQs[/youtube]

[youtube]9IwvvPeWNOk[/youtube]

[youtube]4clIAgzPRFU[/youtube]

TheDMC

Bench
Nice one League Nut. Once we bow out of this season, I'll sift through all of these to keep my chin up. Just watched the first one against doggies...I remember listening to that game via incredibly scratchy radio way up top of the East Cape on a fishing trip. My mates thought I was nuts (not league fans). First time I've seen the highlights!

LeagueNut

First Grade
[youtube]AilDXjyRfzs[/youtube]

[youtube]EFbbmE7PNDw[/youtube]

[youtube]bn3FQyKvPBQ[/youtube]

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
People forget how very good Wade McKinnon was for us

I don't - I was there every week in 2007-08 and remember he was very, very bloody good. In attack and defence. And made us better with sheer competitiveness.

Saw on the Butcher's facebook page that Wade now works at Auckland Airport as a fireman. That shocked me a bit.

As much as the Witt try gets me excited every time, for some reason the Lewis Brown one v the Storm, when SJ dummies everyone including the cameraman, gives me maximum hairs on end.

^this.

Also Motu's Carlaw's tries against the Sharks...and Ali's against the Raiders in the 2002 semi, first touch after coming off the bench, beautiful day at Ericsson, perfect result, we got on the news tailgating beforehand too and threw a shoutout to the Mad Butcher haha. Ahhh the good old days.

take me back to 02...

WellsNZ

Juniors
People forget how very good Wade McKinnon was for us

First thought when I read the threat title was to go on a McKinnon YouTube hunt, but beaten to it evidently.

There was a stretch where you just expected him to score some scintillating try if the opposition would kick it straight to him.

JTR

Juniors
One of my favourite clips...
[youtube]bg4NRbTShKs[/youtube]

And not the Warriors, but along the same lines...
[youtube]igIOEGBkctU[/youtube]

:D

Latest posts