What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube Thread

God-King Dean

Immortal
:lol:

1. " Stop it ! Stop it ! Stop it ! I'm falling ! Why does it hurt ? "

2. The women was laughing at him.

3. He's fat.

McLovin

Staff member
First half of that clip...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I missed the second half due to sleep...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Please do not post

1. Links to vids that breach the word filter
2. Idiots like Trent who breach the word filter
3. Pics of boobies

I've removed alot of links in the thread.

I dont want to have to lock it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sorry Twizzlizzle, didnt know we could post stuff with swearing

such a shame though, trent is hilarious... Devvo isnt bad either for a laugh at a stupid chav... :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Do you think Trent is real 69 ?

My girlfriend who deals with many drugie types recon's if he's not real he's an incredibly gifted actor, apparently his mannerism's and all that jazz are identical to what you'd expect from someone on lots of gear, she recon's it'd be hard to fake that

Im not sure myself. Gun to the head, id say he's real

AILD

Bench
You don’t have to travel far to hear the raucous referencing of ‘Trent from Punchy’ – the viral video bogan that has got the nation talking an octave higher than normal – and while many have dismissed the video as a hoax, new evidence suggests that Trent could be a real person.

‘Trent from Punchy’ emerged as a video in February this year by filmmaker Anthony McFarlane, director of production company Radical Love.

McFarlane maintains that the film emerged as a chance meeting with ‘Trent’ when the director was in Punchbowl, a suburb in Sydney’s southwest. The meeting led to McFarlane offering the drug-taking lout $20 to conduct an interview on camera.

After being posted to YouTube, the video swept via viral fire and has reached nearly a million views – leading to the set-up of an online store selling Trent related merchandise.

Later, another video emerged featuring Trent in a second interview, with the promise that profits from the sale of Trent-wear would be shared with him.

Due to Trent’s similarities to an established actor, doubts were raised about the authenticity of the clips.

But the emergence of several new videos from other users revealing Trent in his natural environment – harassing patrons at KFC and hanging (his arse) out at back lots in Blaxcell – lends credence to the argument that Trent is in fact bona fide.

Those against the reality of the Punchbowl piss-head have posted a clip of actor Nick Boshier, who features in a parody clip of the fictitious film “Touching The Son” – also directed by McFarlane. Boshier and Trent bear a striking resemblance – although Trent looks visibly younger.

Video experts at LIVENEWS.com.au suggest that the choice to wash out the Trent films in high brightness add to the difficulty to tell Boshier and Trent apart.

The hoax-or-not scenario is similar to one that emerged recently in the UK, where animator and filmmaker David Firth released a series of documentary videos detailing the life of Darren “M.C Devvo” Devonshire – a violent, drug-taking, vandalizing “chav” on unemployment benefits.

Initially confusing the British public, the documentaries of MC Devvo were later revealed to be hoaxes.

http://www.livenews.com.au/articles/2008/09/18/Trent_from_Punchy__the_real_deal_after_all

Raider_69

Post Whore
Could be, they look alike
if so bravo Nick Boshier, he's done a cracking job as Trent from Punchy
should get a gig on some stetch show, end up like Heath Franklin and his "Chopper Tour"

Raider_69

Post Whore
Am however gutted MC Devvo is a hoax, i thought he was great
favourite quote - "ohh thats F**king mingin!" or " Hope yall like what we've got for you today, its going to be lyrical madness"