What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yuppie selectors snub the westies

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I sincerely hope Lawrence is not picked, or any of our players for that matter. We don't need any disruptions coming into a very important part of the season.

Let them keep the likes of Scott and Ennis to see out this series, with Bellamy and the current selectors. Nothing more than they deserve.

Springs

First Grade
Jennings can easily play right side.
And if your talking about Lyon as the best option then I disagree. I am absolutely sure his heart is not in it.

Eels Dude

Coach
Lewis, Waterhouse, Hindmarsh, Hayne, Gallen (grew up in the west) are all westies yet been given a run in origin this year. Just because Penrith are coming 2nd and haven't had a large amount of players selected for origin doesn't mean a rant is needed.

typicalfan

Coach
Jennings can easily play right side.
And if your talking about Lyon as the best option then I disagree. I am absolutely sure his heart is not in it.
It wasn't last year, was this year. Lyon is our best all round centre and we didn't even pick him there when he was fit.

Jennings is better on the left in fact to me that is the difference between him being a good first grader and a superstar.

Springs

First Grade
I don't care what year it is. The fact that Lyon gave up rep football because he wasn't interested tells me his heart is not in it like some other players hearts are.
I wouldn't pick him, just like I would not pick Folau or Tahu.

Latest posts