What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zabeel

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Apparently he is covering a book of 50 mares this season at Rosemont which is the same as last season where he I believe got just over half in foal.

Price is on application, you'd have to imagine that he would be pretty cheap considering he was a discard Stallion that was shooting blanks then went back into work and raced poorly. I believe he was originally around the $40k mark at Coolmore be interesting to see what he would be at now and whether or not he'd still be getting good mares?

Obviously his first couple of starters have shown good ability, I think he could prove to be a bargain stallion if you were lucky enough to get a mare to him and in foal

Lemon Squash

First Grade
A 5yo mare names Zanteca won its maiden very impressively today at Seymour for Weir. Only having it's second start, it was smashed late in betting, turned last in a slowly run race and stormed through to win soft on the line. Weir is a freak he could deadest train a billygoat to win the Cox Plate.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
A 5yo mare names Zanteca won its maiden very impressively today at Seymour for Weir. Only having it's second start, it was smashed late in betting, turned last in a slowly run race and stormed through to win soft on the line. Weir is a freak he could deadest train a billygoat to win the Cox Plate.

Awesome trainer,one of my favs

hineyrulz

Post Whore
She just won again today by a minute, the field was full of Sef Paulo's but she won well.

Interesting where Weir sends her next.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Bump!!!

10 ew on Adrift, the mighty Zabeel does it again :cool:

:clap:

I thought she was a talented filly (3/4 sister to Maldivian) but no way could I see her being competitive first up over 1200, well done good sir.

Lemon Squash takes his hat off to you :cool:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:clap:

I thought she was a talented filly (3/4 sister to Maldivian) but no way could I see her being competitive first up over 1200, well done good sir.

Lemon Squash takes his hat off to you :cool:
cheers mate, saved me from a pretty average day.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I had an ok day on the punt, had good wins on Smoking Joey and San Nicasio a lot of losses as well though. Adrift actually cost me a small fortune I had a 3 leg multi of First Seal x Telepathic x Of The Brave :fist:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Adrift is also a 3/4 sister to the Big Fella Maldivian and being set for the Oaks, she just might be a chance for the great ones 45th group 1 winner.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
RIP to the Legend :(

Still needs one more group 1 winner to match his famous father.

Hopefully he got dis one last time.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Booooooom!!!! Another group 1 win for the great one.

Actually first time ever I was cheering for a Zabeel to lose the protest had awesome rock in my Tri as well lol.

Only cost me 150 almost worth it to see another Zabeel group 1 win.