What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Settle petal. I've got a feeling that Millward has more control than you think. As for poaching.. well it hasn't happened since Bird. I'm up for correction though. Furthermore, I reckon McGregor is now a mere puppet master. Just an observation of course.
In this case you might be correct DRAG .then again maybe some more help selecting the team might be called for ........

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Tune into the tennis mate. Great game happening as I type :D

I'm IN Melbourne for the tennis as I type. Went to see Federer play last night!
Two great games on as we speak! Although one very one sided. It's not often we see Rafa shafted from Rod Laver Arena. Hopefully it's not spoilt by a Kyrgios brain explosion.

TomRedVRiver

Bench

Skip to 21:50 of this video and watch Lomax's incredible catch off a bomb and pass to set up his outside man to score. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come for the Dragons. Amazing athleticism.

If people get a chance, you should watch his games for NSW CHS. Obviously it's schoolboys footy, but he is clearly leagues ahead of these guys. One of the things i've really noticed is how vocal he is. He's always demanding the ball and pumping his players up.

Cracking goal-kicker too. He was nailing them from the sideline.

Last edited:

possm

Coach

Skip to 21:50 of this video and watch Lomax's incredible catch and pass to set up his outside man to score. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come for the Dragons. Amazing athleticism.

If people get a chance, you should watch his games for NSW CHS. Obviously it's schoolboys footy, but he is clearly leagues ahead of these guys. One of the things i've really noticed is how vocal he is. He's always demanding the ball and pumping his players up.

Cracking goal-kicker too. He was nailing them from the sideline.
Lomax will be our next Changa Langlands.

Am hoping Zac turns out to be a gem, but its too early to speak of Zac in the same breath as Langlands.

Langlands could do it all

Closest thing to a one man army I have seen

Great defender, super sidestep, could never be contained one on one.

Good goal kicker. An inspirational leader.

Tough as they come.

Long and illustrious representative career.

Unbelievable combination with Smithy.

Kept us competitive between 67-75 against the great South Sydney side of the 60-70s.

Souths had a tremendous number of representative players and dominated. Yet, during this period we often beat them.

Its a testament to Langlands and Smith.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Mary elevated Aikten into first grade straight from the under 20's, without him playing a game in the NSW cup or what ever it was called at the time. When Aikten was picked for first grade and debuted in the first game of the season. Mary said that Aikten had been one of the best trainers in the pre season. Well now we are hearing/reading that Lomax has been one of the best trainers in the pre season. Aikten has never been that big, while Lomax has a great physique already. Lomax is faster than Aikten. Lomax has better ball playing ability, while Aikten has struggled to pass the ball, since he has been in first grade. Lomax has played a lot of centre throughout his juniors, while Aikten, was a lock forward for the majority of his juniors. I believe that Lomax is much better attacking weapon at centre, than Aikten will ever be. Lomax also has agility, that Aikten doesn't. Lomax will play origin. Aikten won't play origin.

Lomax should start the year as one of our centres. Mary did it with Aiken, now he has a much better prospect and should do that same.