What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Gareth67

First Grade
Round 1:
Dufty or Field
Mcdonald
Lomax
Lafai
Nightingale

Widdop
Hunt

14. MANN

Not too bad mickeylane , the only difference I would make is Mann for Nightingale .
Pardon the pun , but let's go the whole hog and opt for our youth .

Dragonsammy61 , a great post mate , but there was no need to go into so much detail . :innocent:

Last edited:

Overseas dragon

Juniors
yes, But I still prefer Dufty at the back or at least somewhere in the starting team Hes a gun also ready to explode, Imagine the attack with Field on the bench, Lomax and Dufty all out there! wed kill it!
Well said but drag queen won't agree obviously Matt dufty killed drag queens cat.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I want Dufty to be a success this year. I also want Field to have a big year at fullback in reserve grade. In saying that I think Lomax could be our best fullback prospect and our best centre prospect. I think Lomax has superstar written all over him. If Lomax is a good as I think he will be, then fullback is probably the position to play him. That way he would not be confined to one side of the field. He would be able to inject himself on either side of the field or in the middle. I think he would be a better strike weapon at fullback.

In saying all of that, I really do hope that Lomax gets first crack at Aikten's centre position. If he does so, then I think he will hold on to that position for the rest of the year, unless they play him fullback instead.

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
I want Dufty to be a success this year. I also want Field to have a big year at fullback in reserve grade. In saying that I think Lomax could be our best fullback prospect and our best centre prospect. I think Lomax has superstar written all over him. If Lomax is a good as I think he will be, then fullback is probably the position to play him. That way he would not be confined to one side of the field. He would be able to inject himself on either side of the field or in the middle. I think he would be a better strike weapon at fullback.

In saying all of that, I really do hope that Lomax gets first crack at Aikten's centre position. If he does so, then I think he will hold on to that position for the rest of the year, unless they play him fullback instead.
Mc idiot will bumble and fumble with lomax giving him piecemeal time and when he starts to get good we will lose him to a club with deep TPA’s. It’s our proven business model to stay what I now call a North Sydney club.

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
Why not do a “baths babe” year and just blood our young guns like Newcastle are doing.

We have enough experience around our young guns now to be more successful than Newcastle who are all youth.

The long term success for saints would be there for all to see and to me that is a smarter rebuilding year for a club with our junior depth - not this crap of bringing in old reject Neville’s to stay mid table.

Watch Newcastle in a few years climb to the top - browny is a champ at nurturing young talent. One of his best assets.

We fumble ours to frustration and exit.

I see signs we may do what Many of us have been asking for many years but still
One thing keeps me wide awake

McCrapper

Crush

Coach
Are we still entertaining Nightingale on one wing?
Yes. And he'll probably get a run at fullback the minute anything happens to dufty. Sorry definitely not probably. This is Mary we are talking about. I'll also make a prediction. Nighty will be running around again next year too at the Dragons.

Crush

Coach
Why not do a “baths babe” year and just blood our young guns like Newcastle are doing.

We have enough experience around our young guns now to be more successful than Newcastle who are all youth.

The long term success for saints would be there for all to see and to me that is a smarter rebuilding year for a club with our junior depth - not this crap of bringing in old reject Neville’s to stay mid table.

Watch Newcastle in a few years climb to the top - browny is a champ at nurturing young talent. One of his best assets.

We fumble ours to frustration and exit.

I see signs we may do what Many of us have been asking for many years but still
One thing keeps me wide awake

McCrapper
The same knights that have won the wooden spoon for the last couple of years? Yeah we should be more like that club.......

Overseas dragon

Juniors
The same KNIGHTS who will be very hard to beat this year CRUSH,watch us struggle this year against them they have bought very well .and we still have McANCHOR.

Last edited:

BennyV

Referee
Yes. And he'll probably get a run at fullback the minute anything happens to dufty. Sorry definitely not probably. This is Mary we are talking about. I'll also make a prediction. Nighty will be running around again next year too at the Dragons.
Comment was referring to forumites, we all know McGregor will play Flo as long as he can. Just find it strange how many people want to blood youngster and are begging for speed yet happy with Nightingale sitting in a wing spot.

Crush

Coach
The same KNIGHTS who will be very hard to beat this year CRUSH,watch us struggle this year against them they have bought very well .and we still have McANCHOR.
Doubt it. I'd say the dragons will finish above the knights on the competition ladder. Lets check back in on this in 10 months time.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Not too bad mickeylane , the only difference I would make is Mann for Nightingale .
Pardon the pun , but let's go the whole hog and opt for our youth .

Dragonsammy61 , a great post mate , but there was no need to go into so much detail . :innocent:

Gareth
I no mate.
One of my more in depth and interesting posts.
Please don't expect them all to be as in depth.
Sorry mate

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Yes
Doubt it. I'd say the dragons will finish above the knights on the competition ladder. Lets check back in on this in 10 months time.
I agree we will finish above them but we will struggle to beat them same as last year Browny has the wood on McANCHOR

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
With all the huge wraps of Lomax within the club and externally you would think that Millward would sign him up till longer than 2019, i know the rorters are very keen on him, so if he can extend Lafai, Aitken 3-4 each, do the same for Lomax ASAP...

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
With all the huge wraps of Lomax within the club and externally you would think that Millward would sign him up till longer than 2019, i know the rorters are very keen on him, so if he can extend Lafai, Aitken 3-4 each, do the same for Lomax ASAP...
We are not yet intelligent mate

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
The same knights that have won the wooden spoon for the last couple of years? Yeah we should be more like that club.......
Read my post. They had to rebuild and they took the tough path of blooding young juniors who will now be the backbone for the next 7 years - we let our talent go and sign Reggie also rans in their 30’s.

Both clubs missed the 8 - they are planning for long term success within their constraints and we are in job protection for the boys mode.

Wake up.

Latest posts