What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac , Tristan and Steven

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I really hope that the club finds one position for Zac and sticks to it, I don't want to see him float around the backline.
The kid has the potential to be an absolute weapon, he needs to focus all his time and development in one position (probably centre) and become the best in the world in that position.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I have been saying for a few months that I would like to see Lomax given first shot at one centre position next year, with Lafai being the other centre.

I would also like us to sign Koroibete. I think the additions of Lomax and Koroibete would give our backline some weapons to attack with.

JDHD

Juniors
Any word on Jackson Willis? A great natural footballer and leader around the park. With the right development could be understudying for Hunt over the next year or two.

I think they're going to keep him in 20s next year (he's still only just turned 19) and sign Darren Nicholls to play half to back up Hunt next year.

Saintsified

Bench
I am really looking forward to seeing how Lomax goes in 1sts. Pity he most likely won't get a proper go at it until Mary is sacked.
or leaves before Mary is sacked, only to win a premiership at his new club and become a superstar offered 1m a year to go to yet another club.

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
Usually I'd say come up through the ranks, but Lomax has that X-factor. Expedite him and we just might have that elusive player. The kind of player that Cleary and French have proven to be. Still not sure of where half our young guns will fit it. Every other club have bright future stars too.
Mary had no balls.

If lomax becomes the next bird it will be time to burn down the taj

Drag Queen

Bench
I really hope that the club finds one position for Zac and sticks to it, I don't want to see him float around the backline.
The kid has the potential to be an absolute weapon, he needs to focus all his time and development in one position (probably centre) and become the best in the world in that position.
I'd like to see him as our future fullback.

watatank

Coach

Lomax looks like he will end up at centre but if he could handle fullback we shouldn't rule that out. We have a lot of younger players that could be considered fullback prospects but they may also be suited to other positions and Lomax could also be the best of them. Backrow would also be interesting if he keeps growing

Last edited:

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I think they're going to keep him in 20s next year (he's still only just turned 19) and sign Darren Nicholls to play half to back up Hunt next year.

JDHD
I think he will start in the state cup.
He needs to play against men .
He will haddle it.
With a full off season with nrl squad.
I think if he goes well in trails ect.
He is only just 18.
Imo

TomRedVRiver

Bench
With Dufty coming through nicely, Mann being able to play fullback, Marsters coming through and even Field looking like he might make a fullback switch... I would say we have the fullback position covered for a little while.

Don't get me wrong, Lomax could flourish at fullback and completely obliterate all of these guys, in which case good on him... But right now we need a centre, I feel like he should be focussing all of his efforts there.

possm

Coach
Well I've said it many times before, it would not surprise me at all if Lomax is selected in first grade in 2018. I think a great right centre but even a fullback.if Dufty is injured. A very good goal kicker too.

I am not surprised Sailor has been dropped back to a development player as I am not sure what position is his strongest.

Marsters will alternate between the under 20's and the ISP nexy year as will lomax.

JDHD

Juniors

JDHD
I think he will start in the state cup.
He needs to play against men .
He will haddle it.
With a full off season with nrl squad.
I think if he goes well in trails ect.
He is only just 18.
Imo

He should be elevated but isn't there an age restriction from next year onwards of 19? Does that apply for Cup or just Grade?