What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zach Ryder

Like most mid-card wrestlers, he would do so much better being on SmackDown as opposed to Raw. Case in point, Cody Rhodes. Who would of thought that when DiBiase and Rhodes broke up as a tag team that Rhodes would end up being higher on the card?

Besides, Ryder is a former number 1 contender for the ECW + WWE Title....

zack_ryder_crop_340x234.jpg

hahaha that was awesome. havent seen this guy since he was edges friend or something with Hawkins. love how he can rip on himself, seems funny but like hes not a dick either. would love to see him go far, hes hilarious and has some awesome catchphrases. take care, spike your hair. LOVE IT.

BUMP

Anyone still watching this? I reckon Zack's dad is getting funnier now, particularly since he has the Melina cut-out. Melina's response to it was good too (especially with John Morrison egging Zack's dad on in the background).

I'M A MO FO!

Big Pete

Referee
:lol:

While I think people go overboard with the Ryder sightings (OMFG RYDER WAS ON RAW FOR A MATTER OF 6 SECONDS!!!) I have nothing but respect for his internet show.

His dad is great and even Stanford has grown on me considerably through out this series.

:lol:

While I think people go overboard with the Ryder sightings (OMFG RYDER WAS ON RAW FOR A MATTER OF 6 SECONDS!!!) I have nothing but respect for his internet show.

His dad is great and even Stanford has grown on me considerably through out this series.

Zack's Dad is more ripped than Zack! Wonder what they will do now that Melina has been released?

Zack Ryder is an overated jobber.

LIAR!!! Zack can wrestle (see his ECW Title match with Christian), and I think he can be better used on SmackDown than he ever would of been on Raw.

Latest posts