What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zappia Scaring supporters?

Eion

First Grade
Monday Chance shower.
knowing the Sharks luck it will rain at 6pm.
f**k it, I'll go - despite Zap's best efforts. Suggest all you pea-hearts do the same. Get your fat fingers off the keyboard and sink them into a cold pie and wrap them around a warm beer.

Ads

First Grade
The Saturday night crowds died when they made et's hill family friendly. Works great on Sundays but the young teens used to go there and sneak alcohol in and hook up. Now that's not an option they don't bother going unless they are proper fans. Got to find a way to get them back to games.

f**k it, I'll go - despite Zap's best efforts. Suggest all you pea-hearts do the same. Get your fat fingers off the keyboard and sink them into a cold pie and wrap them around a warm beer.

See you there Eion, will you be the one with the Bros t-shirt??

Frenzy.

Immortal
The Saturday night crowds died when they made et's hill family friendly. Works great on Sundays but the young teens used to go there and sneak alcohol in and hook up. Now that's not an option they don't bother going unless they are proper fans. Got to find a way to get them back to games.

Yeah

Like free condoms and free morning after pills

Worked at schoolies............

Surely

Post Whore
I had my interstate sharks membership filled out ready to go, just waiting to see what they did with bird.

They sacked him so i wont be posting it until zappia goes. I know they probably don't give a sh*t, but after the seymour fiasco i'm glad i didn't send it.

To be honest i am at the stage where i really don't care if i watch another game of league.

PJ

First Grade
Feel the same Surely.

I ahd organised with the wife to get a leave pass for Monday night and get down there for both games. Can't be bothered even going up the club to watch it now.

The way this club is managed I am sure they want to have to relocate.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
apparently we are going to make a fortune moving the cowboys game to adelaide. how many bludging officials will be making the trip?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
how much does the club stand to lose in pokie takings by shifting to adelaide? from my observations they get a pretty good workout before and after home games.

Ah well zaps knows what he's doing.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
crowd just over 11,000.00 according to the paper. will zaps increase his doom and gloom rhetoric or is that a fair crowd on a 7pm monday night kickoff against a travelling team?

warren

Juniors
telegraph said it was a 'strong' crowd.
considering it was monday, i thought it was ok

gunnamatta bay

Referee
telegraph said it was a 'strong' crowd.
considering it was monday, i thought it was ok
me too. but this zaps bloke is making me increasingly edgy.

if we get a few wins under our belts and draw big crowds i have a feeling it might undermine his agenda.

Quigs

Immortal
Strong alright to survive that sh!t that was dished up.

I think I'm booked into the backpackers this weekend.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

samshark

Juniors
me too. but this zaps bloke is making me increasingly edgy.

if we get a few wins under our belts and draw big crowds i have a feeling it might undermine his agenda.

To those on here criticising Zappia. Get yourselves a copy of the Big League and read the whole interview. He doesnt say anything that warrants the bagging he is getting. There is no agenda. He actually knocks any thought of relocation on the head.

FFS, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out that gate takings are going to have a pretty big impact on a clubs finances. Especially a club like ours who isnt 'cash rich'.

The best thing you blokes can do is stop whinging and bagging. Get off your arse and get to the games, get yourselves a membership (only $59) and get your mates to do the same.