What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zappia Stands Down

Have to say now I'm amongs those who pre-judged TZ and scapegoated him for a lot of things I wasn't happy about with the club recently, without knowing anything like enough to have any informed idea of who was to blame, so I'll retract and apologize for that.

I don't know exactly why Sticky and some other forumers hold TZ in such high opinion, but if really he is the salary cap wiz they claim then it's a shame for him and the club that his inadequacies in media and personnel management have now made his position untenable.

He should still be allowed his chance to respond but it is now his imperative to take the initiative on the public relations front. For me, the only priority is the best interests of the club, whatever that may be.

In hindsight, perhaps a situation such as was described at Parramatta with TZ behind the scenes and a stronger, more charismatic personality in the official role as CEO as a 'talking head' would have been the better set-up.

I do however find it difficult to credit that the club is now destined for NSW Cup unless TZ is reinstated.

spider

Coach
He should still be allowed his chance to respond but it is now his imperative to take the initiative on the public relations front.
and he has that opportunity as he has been given until thursday to discuss the issue with his legal advisor before responding to the club board

one would assume that response will be made public after it's issued to the board

if it isn't made public and he remains stood down, moves on, whatever - then how does one percieve the incident???

The Dodger

First Grade
heard on the radio today, the herald is claiming that ricky stuart supposedly rang the woman twenty minutes after she lodged a complaint for sexual assualt and told her that it would affect the club if she went on with it.

wtf is this?
i am now convinced there are people out there trying to ruin the club.

Inferno

Coach
And today

Ms Hall also lifted the lid on allegations that players had been given sex toys, a claim the Sharks board denied last week. Although admitting she never saw the toys, Ms Hall said she was certain they were distributed.

f**k me, so she lifted the lid on something she never saw, and has been denied by everyone single person at the club?

Link

f**k it, I'm over the sharks bending over, I saw we draw a line in the sand here, and fight this bitch with everything we've got.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
And today

f**k me, so she lifted the lid on something she never saw, and has been denied by everyone single person at the club?

Link

f**k it, I'm over the sharks bending over, I saw we draw a line in the sand here, and fight this bitch with everything we've got.

There is more to come Inferno. This merkin has done her job big time.If the board take the soft PR approach & roll over here we will fold before the end of this season. I would not like to be Mrs hall returning to visit friends and family in the shire if that happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
There is more to come Inferno. This merkin has done her job big time.If the board take the soft PR approach & roll over here we will fold before the end of this season. I would not like to be Mrs hall returning to visit friends and family in the shire if that happened.

I dont think she would really want to return:lol:

Zappia got what he deserved, accept it, she showed some balls, and i'm sure Zappia would've been exposed eventually.

And if you think Jen Hall is the reason for the demise of the club that's just pathetic, if Zappia didn't hit an employee in the first place, none of this would've happened, and Cronulla was already crippled financially before this event occured.

Cronulla will be fine, and alot better in the future management wise

Ron Jeremy

Coach
And today

Link

I think most of it is coming to an end, and believe me, Jen loved the club - just not someone within it.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
tell your friend Ron that a lot of people think she is a low life merkin. She is out in front of the Sharks club this afternoon doing more damage to the club.

How can the merkin honestly walk around the shire & keep her head up?
Unemployable loser.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
tell your friend Ron that a lot of people think she is a low life merkin. She is out in front of the Sharks club this afternoon doing more damage to the club.

How can the merkin honestly walk around the shire & keep her head up?
Unemployable loser.

why? because she didn't just lie down and not do anything about copping a punch to the head and other matters?

And as for unemployable i think she'll be just fine once she completes her honours.

I will say one thing i disagree with is her being in front of the club, let the matter die, she got justice - she doesn't need to rub it in, i agree with you on that.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
why? because she didn't just lie down and not do anything about copping a punch to the head and other matters?

And as for unemployable i think she'll be just fine once she completes her honours.

I will say one thing i disagree with is her being in front of the club, let the matter die, she got justice - she doesn't need to rub it in, i agree with you on that.

hahha honours in what? being a low life merkin!!! she will get a phd in that. She is an opportunist Ron, dont get sucked in by people like that. She is doing now, all she will ever be good at in her life. A lying scammer.
She is out in front of the club now because that is what her employer is telling her to do. They want a return for paying out the huge amount of money it will cost them for repaying the 20k CA amount, the legal suit that will follow & for her to have another year off work while she is unemployed.

RgSharks

Juniors
oh yeah thats right, shadow boxing right?

She may have accepted Zappia's excuse....but i'm not convinced.

Well she was happy to take money and accept the excuse, so why can't you?

I personally don't know Zappia, but from all reports i have heard, it would be very out of character to just punch anyone let alone a female.

Ausguy

Coach
yeah this all stinks to high heaven....

god will deal with her.... or him whoever is the lower merkin of the 2. Simmons told me.

Quigs

Immortal
Okay this is it.

Our Jen was just on the Channel 7 news and stated that she never signed certain forms and if they were signed then it was a forgery.

If these forms were signed in front of independent investigators, and in the presence of legal representatives ......... then ???

I wait with baited breath.

NEXT !!!!!!!

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
she doesn't have to sign the forms. All she has to do is cash the cheque.

Old trick that one. When paying a disputed bill, if you send a cheque for less, you put a disclaimer on it that the cheque is for the full amount owed. If the person cashes the cheque, then that is acceptance of the negotiated figure. If not happy with the amount, then send the cheque back.
When people are owed money, they always cash the cheque.

boxhead

First Grade
she doesn't have to sign the forms. All she has to do is cash the cheque.

Old trick that one. When paying a disputed bill, if you send a cheque for less, you put a disclaimer on it that the cheque is for the full amount owed. If the person cashes the cheque, then that is acceptance of the negotiated figure. If not happy with the amount, then send the cheque back.
When people are owed money, they always cash the cheque.

Did she cash the cheque? Is this fact?

Okay this is it.

Our Jen was just on the Channel 7 news and stated that she never signed certain forms and if they were signed then it was a forgery.

If these forms were signed in front of independent investigators, and in the presence of legal representatives ......... then ???

I wait with baited breath.

NEXT !!!!!!!

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Not hard to prove / disprove that, irrespective of witnesses independent or otherwise.

Latest posts