What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zappias replacement

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Immediately one would have to assume fisk.
But Ribot would not be a bad get either.

think about it
Fisk Rorters
Ribot Melbourne
Salary cap hmmmmmm

I wonder who Sticky wants to get on board.?

Quigs

Immortal
I reckon we should be chasing Ms Amanda Vanstone.

She's meant to be female, so that would please those digging creatures that live above the moral high ground, and she looks like a bloke so that means she might have the necessary aggro.

Also she looks more like an old school front rower then most of the mob running around the NRL today.

Plus she has had an existence in the world of politics.

My only concern is the food bill. Could cost the club heaps.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Immortal
It would kill reefy :lol:

but

It wouldn't be a bad political move to put a woman in. Maybe Madeline Tynan or someone like that

Eion

First Grade
It would kill reefy :lol:

but

It wouldn't be a bad political move to put a woman in. Maybe Madeline Tynan or someone like that
A bird may take barry's role but not zap's. We need football manager experience there.

Surely

Post Whore
What about palavi then the boys wont need to take a stranger back to the motel room.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Madelaine can come onto the board at any time. She is a logical voice of reason. I'm not to fond of her association with Bird though. You lie down with dogs, as they say, & Bird is a dog.
A woman trying to instill confidence in player thinking about joining?
No f**king way.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
he is a low life dog.
Anybody who seeks revenge and uses the club as a pawn & doesnt care about the damages is a dog. A low dog. Thank f**k we are rid of the crettin & his friend & almost his manager.

Surely

Post Whore
he is a low life dog.
Anybody who seeks revenge and uses the club as a pawn & doesnt care about the damages is a dog. A low dog. Thank f**k we are rid of the crettin & his friend & almost his manager.

You can't seriously think he is behind it all.

Generalzod

Immortal
Darryl Brohman his got a good sense of humour, He's media savy, loves the club, Connected to Konami. What do you guy's think??