What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ze Limmo

webShark

He was mate. Then Ricky wanted him to bulk up for the centres. He ended up huge.

Not interested whether he bulked up or not. Never the answer for us. He may have improved but so has Beau Scott. On their form for the Sharks you wouldn't retain either of them. I wouldn't want them back either. Too many bad memories. Players have to perform at the Sharks to be retained. Few have a case. Most good riddance. Don't care how they go elsewhere. Next we will want Norrie back. My main nominations for being unfairly cut are the Peacheys,Presto and Kevin Kingston. Limmo no way. Not dubbed Paris for nothing.

Quigs

Immortal
I know everytime I see Norrie running around for the storm these days and I compare him to what he looked like when he wore our jersey.

Sheeeze you'd swear they were different blokes. Jenny Craig stuff.

Latest posts