What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeb free to play against Manly

eels_fan

First Grade
Zeb Taia copped a Grade One striking charge - 93 points - and since he's only just hit first grade, he wont be suspended if he takes the early guilty.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
judiciarycharges.jpg

sucks to be josh perry!

strider

Post Whore
considering he used his knee on someone (I know not that forcefully, but still), I reckon josh should go buy himself a lottery ticket - its his lucky day - only 125 base points for that (1 week)

eloquentEEL

First Grade
shouldn't he get a 50% loading for the 2nd one if he's found guilty of the 1st one... damn lucky if he gets away with only a couple of weeks

Stagger eel

Staff member
Morenito said:
Who we playing in first division?
I think with Riddell out he might be squeezed out

it's interesting to see what Smithy does..

I think Riddell will slot straight in and Stringer will come in to replace Tsolous with Morris on the bench.

Pazza

First Grade
How Does Zeb handle the front row?

I'd be tempted to see Chad or Zeb play 20 mins in the front row instead of dropping zeb.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pazza said:
How Does Zeb handle the front row?

I'd be tempted to see Chad or Zeb play 20 mins in the front row instead of dropping zeb.

he's played front row for a few years in flegg, I'm sure he can handle himself well.

god I hope Zeb is still in the team when we play the bulldogs. If he scores a try and the announcer says his name it will be RIOT time :lol:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
PB said:
If Zeb is going to be named as 21st man, then maybe we should just fight it?

Thats a good point.

Stupid question from me....With our extended bench, do the players who miss out on the bench play in Reggies or do they just watch on.

I think Vella was on the extended bench last week and didn't play in Reggies.
Seems a bit of a waste to name an extended bench, or is there a reason for it?

ParraAds

Juniors
Maroubra Eel said:
Thats a good point.

Stupid question from me....With our extended bench, do the players who miss out on the bench play in Reggies or do they just watch on.

I think Vella was on the extended bench last week and didn't play in Reggies.
Seems a bit of a waste to name an extended bench, or is there a reason for it?

All part of the super coach's mind games.

Hellsy

Immortal
Maybe, but sometimes players are named not fully fit as well, and you have to take an 18th man into the game in case someone gets injured in warmups

ParraAds

Juniors
Hellsy said:
Maybe, but sometimes players are named not fully fit as well, and you have to take an 18th man into the game in case someone gets injured in warmups

hehe...yes...'sometimes'

eloquentEEL

First Grade
for some reason i get the impression that Stringer's back is playing up... Vella was in full gear before the match on Friday night and I get the feeling that the final decision on who was playing wasn't made until just before they ran out. could also explain why Stringer hasn't been in the best form lately?

dazeely

First Grade
eloquentEEL said:
for some reason i get the impression that Stringer's back is playing up... Vella was in full gear before the match on Friday night and I get the feeling that the final decision on who was playing wasn't made until just before they ran out. could also explain why Stringer hasn't been in the best form lately?

noticed that too re vella. you could be onto something.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
just pure speculation of course, but it was very strange that Vella was in the full playing strip if he definitely wasn't going to play

Latest posts