What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeb Officially gone

gustarny

Juniors
very promising forward zeb taia is leaving at season end to join the knights.this is sad as he is a nice guy and good footballer but i wish him all the best for his futire.

Stagger eel

Staff member
yeah, I found that out yesterday...there may even be a possibility that he could leave the club by the end of next week, before the mid season transfer window shuts.

we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Stagger eel

Staff member
gustarny said:
very promising forward zeb taia is leaving at season end to join the knights.this is sad as he is a nice guy and good footballer but i wish him all the best for his futire.

whilst I believe this to be the case do you actually have a source or link to back it up??

PJ Marshal

Coach
yeah ive heard it on good authority from my sources close to the club too that he is going!

hopefully its not mid season tho cuz he is handy for our depth

Jodeci

Bench
Zeb played his last game for the eels on the weekend

Has signed with Newcastle and will be playing for them this weekend

They had a farewell for him on Saturday Night

Go Zebba, Good Luck champ

Hurriflatch

Referee
Disapointed to see him go especially with Lowrie appearing to be kept on the books would've prefered to have paid out the remained of his contract and kept Taia

but as I said when the rumours of Taia leaving started it is totally unsurpising with the way Mateo has come on this year and the fact that Riddell is playing more as a back rower someone at least 1 pf (Zeb, Weller or Lowrie) were going to leave.

Biggest shame is that I cannot bring a "The Dogs have no Zeb's" sign to the Bulldogs game at Parramatta

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
Thats why they all walked out in casual clothes..

Aaron Wood told Kylie and I on the way to the car that they were going to Zebs place tonight, he didn't say it was a farewell, but it obviously was...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Goodluck to him, but not really bothered. He had plenty of chances in firsts to show his worth, and apart from a try against Penrith last year and some solid hit-ups in that game he has been pretty much a dud in firsts. Actually Wellers one game showed me more then Tai did in 6 or 7 games.

Hope he proves me wrong, does have talent but may just not hav ethe consistency for firsts atm

stuke

Bench
can't keep them all...though i would keep him for the rest of this season. what advantage do we gain by releasing him early?

Latest posts