What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zeb overated

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Eelementary said:
I heard he was big and aggressive, but he didn't seem to do anything that would make him stand-out from someone like Cannings.

That is what I am talking about. From the games I have seen he can be aggressive and have quite an impact but there were a few factors on saturday night that went against him. Like some others have said he was given very limited game time and the period he was on some others had clocked off so he had to get through a tonne of work. Another factor was that start, running on and making a mistake straight away, it did dent his confidence.

If you watched him against the Titans, then you can see how damaging a runner he can be. The other point is that his friends like Fa'aoso and Paolo were not there. I find Zeb works better when he is supported by other strong runners. Also, the forwards in premier league seem to have more varitaion and skill, so they can bend the defence back and make half breaks easier.

Even my wife who knows little about it was saying that they get hit and keep going when we were watching the premier league. She was very impressed but I told her that first grade would not do the same. When she saw them she said I know what you mean.

btaag

Juniors
The team should be boo'd if they collectively have a shocker, but individual players should just get dropped the following game, or the coach should get boo's for selecting a terrible player. Finch cops plenty of booing, but if he plays like he did vs the Dogs in the first half more often, he will win us over - it is up to him.

Latest posts