What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeb sticks his neck out for Knights return this season

Rudderriffic

Juniors
One of my favourite players to see in the Red & Blue. His wide running is something that will definitely add something to our potential froward pack for next year and beyond.

Alex28

Coach
Knights have confirmed in Twitter that Zeb has clearance to resume contact training.

Great news!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
That's sensational news. So a return to the paddock in, say, a month isn't out of the equation?

If only we had Zeb at full fitnesss right now. Incredible to think we have Nev and Zeb out and we are going so well in the middle. House, Zeb, and Nev (presuming he doesn't play up front), will make one hell of a backrow in 2012.

hugzy

Juniors
we'll end up on 30-36 pts. which is i think 4th-7th

which means at least i can watch a couple of weeks into september

Pedge1971

First Grade
If only we had Zeb at full fitnesss right now. Incredible to think we have Nev and Zeb out and we are going so well in the middle. House, Zeb, and Nev (presuming he doesn't play up front), will make one hell of a backrow in 2012.

I was thinking the same thing. After years of soft inept benches, I think we have an embarrassment of riches. It really feels like the early years when whether we won or lost you knew the boys would turn up with effort.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
Without getting too ahead of ourselves, match fitness will be a big thing with Zeb. If we want to use him in finals I think a comeback in NSW cup would be the smart idea.

jonno_knights

Juniors
Just play him off the bench in Ciraldo's spot. Backrow of House, Costigan and Eddy. Taia getting increasing minutes in the last month. Eddy goes out as a designated hitman in short bursts when DeGois is back.

8. Fa'aoso
9. DeGois
10. Tuimavave
11. Taia
12. Costigan
13. Housten

14. Hilder
15. Tolar
16. Kaufusi
17. Edwards

itll be interesting to see how Stone uses Gids/Stig when DeGois is back. Cause Maddog could be back to full fitness then, and Naiqama is playing too good to be dropped.

Last edited:

Latest posts