What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeb Taia unwanted by the Knights

Word is that Bennett doesn't want Zeb Taia. Would love to have this bloke back at Parra. Runs hard has an off load and can hit a hole.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If he can get over his neck injury he would an awesome pick up. I'd prefer him over Patterson.

Gronk

Staff member
Why do you think that SK would want Benny discards ?

SK & Benny are BFF mates and (SK said) they talk weekly.

girls_kissing-2508.gif

Cocidius

Juniors
I would rather take a chance on Paterson in regards of the two 'rejects'.

Yes, it abit worrying when we are signing players that other clubs are rejecting....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I would rather take a chance on Paterson in regards of the two 'rejects'.

Yes, it abit worrying when we are signing players that other clubs are rejecting....
Well you know the old saying, one mans trash is another mans treasure. Looks at Melbourne with Woolnough and Norrie, one was retired the other a major Nuffie they are playing damn good footy at the Storm.

Cocidius

Juniors
Well you know the old saying, one mans trash is another mans treasure. Looks at Melbourne with Woolnough and Norrie, one was retired the other a major Nuffie they are playing damn good footy at the Storm.

True....

One can only hope they step up for us too....

Parraren

Bench
It's probably because alot of the forwards over at the Knights are on good coin and Benny in notorious for going for low-budget type forwards and turning them into robots.

He did the same at the Dragons.

I'd say it's simply a case of clearing the decks for Boyd.

Eels Dude

Coach
I wonder if Knights fans will kick up a fuss for Bennett tearing through the place like Brian Smith did or is he off limits because he's Wayne Bennett.

Parraren

Bench
Remember when had Hauraki & Taia come through at the same time and we decided to keep Hauraki and dump Zeb.......what a disaster call that was.

ParraSteve

Juniors
TBH i think Zeb wasnt going to improve while here, he needed a change of sceenery and since then he's been a very good player for the Knights

Suitman

Post Whore
Because on his day he is an absolute gun. Gee some people have short memories.

Exactly.
Injury worries would be the only concern.
He hasn't played a hell of a lot of footy over the past 3 years.
In saying that, Bennett would be getting him at an Aldi price anyway, so it wouldn't matter.

Suity