What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zelda is back in 2010

Kilkenny

Coach
Go Zelda, 1 to 13 will be fine thankyou. Do we get raped by the Tits next week?

Zelda won't predict that far ahead as she want's the dollars to roll in.

She'll be rooting (figuratively speaking) for a Panthers win to get my $50 next week to get the answer to your question?

Kilkenny

Coach
There will be no more Zelda in 2011 guy's and girls.

Zelda is moving to South East Queensland and taking up residence in Ipswich as she can no longer afford the rent at her St Marys place of business.

I couldn'nt resist asking her to look into her crystal ball one last time to predict our fortunes for 2011 and with much disappointment I report she is predicating a finishing position of 14th.

It is even more disappointing to report it cost me $50-00 to find out 2011 is going to be a disaster.

As I was her best customer she threw in a couple of freebee predictions for old times sake so here is her summary;

1. Frank Pritchard will win the Dally M.
  2. The Sharks will win the minor premiership with Wade Graham as there half back but will lose back to back semi's when Wade suffers a season ending quad strain in Round 26.
  3. Michael Gordon will seek a release from his contract mid season to take over from Minichello who sustains a career ending shoulder injury.
  4. The Panthers luck runs out and we score 'no' tries from kicks in 2011.
  5. The Panthers extend the contract of Luke Walsh till 2021 as no half back could have so much bad luck with his kicks as he does in 2011.
  6. Petero will be the only player sent off again during the regular season in 2011.
  7. Matt Elliot will try Lachlan Coote in the 5/8th role which will prove a distaster and he will be released mid season to the Celtic Crusaders to play alongside Jarrod Sammut.
  8. Jason Robinson will actually officiate a game involving the Panthers and we will finish in front in the penalty count. (6-5)
  9. We will finish second last in the NRL but average home crowds in excess of 15,000.
  10. Last but not least, Fibroman will meet the love of his life, a passionate Roosters supporters and go to the dark side.
Well there you have it, the above ten predications were for free.

Go the Panthers in 2011.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
There will be no more Zelda in 2011 guy's and girls.

Zelda is moving to South East Queensland and taking up residence in Ipswich as she can no longer afford the rent at her St Marys place of business.

I couldn'nt resist asking her to look into her crystal ball one last time to predict our fortunes for 2011 and with much disappointment I report she is predicating a finishing position of 14th.

It is even more disappointing to report it cost me $50-00 to find out 2011 is going to be a disaster.

As I was her best customer she threw in a couple of freebee predictions for old times sake so here is her summary;

1. Frank Pritchard will win the Dally M.
  2. The Sharks will win the minor premiership with Wade Graham as there half back but will lose back to back semi's when Wade suffers a season ending quad strain in Round 26.
  3. Michael Gordon will seek a release from his contract mid season to take over from Minichello who sustains a career ending shoulder injury.
  4. The Panthers luck runs out and we score 'no' tries from kicks in 2011.
  5. The Panthers extend the contract of Luke Walsh till 2021 as no half back could have so much bad luck with his kicks as he does in 2011.
  6. Petero will be the only player sent off again during the regular season in 2011.
  7. Matt Elliot will try Lachlan Coote in the 5/8th role which will prove a distaster and he will be released mid season to the Celtic Crusaders to play alongside Jarrod Sammut.
  8. Jason Robinson will actually officiate a game involving the Panthers and we will finish in front in the penalty count. (6-5)
  9. We will finish second last in the NRL but average home crowds in excess of 15,000.
  10. Last but not least, Fibroman will meet the love of his life, a passionate Roosters supporters and go to the dark side.
Well there you have it, the above ten predications were for free.

Go the Panthers in 2011.

One prediction I failed to include was the one most of you would be most happy with and that is Matt Elliot will not be resigned beyond 2011 and will part ways with the Club.

Kilkenny

Coach
Spoke to Zelda on the phone today and accidently rang her phone sex number as opposed to her predictions line.

She offers pretty good value for $4-95 a minute, but having said that I was more interested in finding out the latest on the Panthers as opposed to how I was the 'best she's ever had'.

Anyway, Zelda has 'indicated' ME will be sacked before Round 8 when we are 1 and 7. That is 1 win and 7 losses.

For what it's worth Ricky Stuart will be recruited as our new head coach and Tim Smith will be released from the Sharks and be recruited mid season to the Panthers. My phone credit ran out at that point so I have no idea how our season will unfold thereafter but suffice to say you probably don't need a fortune teller to imagine how things will turn out.

Kilkenny

Coach
Zelda rang me at work today to see how I was travelling. As one of her best customers over the years she is a 'good girl' or 'lady' or 'mature' or 'milf' depending on the results of googling the word Zelda.

You'll all be pleased to know she is flourishing on the Gold Coast and has no plans to return to St Marys.

Zelda is very positive about our chances in 2011 which is pleasing. My credit card is up to the max so sadly I couldn't billpay the $35-00 funds necessary to find out where we will finish in 2011 but reading between the lines I think she will be predicting a finishing position between 5-8.

She did let slip there is likely to be a 'bolter' in the top side who is going to be a huge success in 2011. I can only think of Harry Seika or Michael Morrincy? Can't think of any other obvious bolters. Vaipuna Tia Kilifi maybe.

Kilkenny

Coach
Zelda sends her best wishes to all Panther fans for a safe and prosperous 2011.

When speaking to her today she did urge Panthers fans not to invest too much on our chances in 2011.

She seemed a little pessimistic and tried to steer me towards investing a few dollars on us securing the wooden spoon or ME to be the first coach sacked in 2011.

I was a little taken aback considering how well we have recruited for 2011.

Fibroman

First Grade
Zelda sends her best wishes to all Panther fans for a safe and prosperous 2011.

When speaking to her today she did urge Panthers fans not to invest too much on our chances in 2011.

She seemed a little pessimistic and tried to steer me towards investing a few dollars on us securing the wooden spoon or ME to be the first coach sacked in 2011.

I was a little taken aback considering how well we have recruited for 2011.

my predictions:

McKendry to represent NZ
Grant to Rep at City level and possibly orogin
Petero to give rep foor away and concentrate on his club game.
Luke Lewis to play lock for NSW and Australia.
Jennings to play centre for NSW and Australia.
Greg Waddell to be a bolter and play outside centre for first grade.

murraymob

Coach
Fibro

now for some real predictions

Fibro to go for his record of getting thrown out of penrith park more than 5 times in a season.Sadly he falls short.Fibro finds a inner peace and starts meditating and chanting from his place of peace the hill

Matt Elliott to sign a upgraded contract and find a guru he can confide in.That guru being Fibro

Alex Melvile u20 coach finds all this inner peace confusing and states am i supposed to zing or zang.Alex then gets a winner at the paceway and is converted

Shane Blacket to make his first grade debut

Claws panther to hump reggie rabbit then point to russell crowe and yell your next

murray mob helping sponsor products grabs a jim beam and says I love this plac

Kilkenny

Coach
Zelda is predicting Fibroman will soon be 'barred' from the Paceway.

Not a wise decision on there part as apparently three weeks they 'bar' him they go into receivership? More to come on this early breaking news.......

Kilkenny

Coach
Zelda is predicting Fibroman will soon be 'barred' from the Paceway.

Not a wise decision on there part as apparently three weeks they 'bar' him they go into receivership? More to come on this early breaking news.......

Kilkenny

Coach
Bumped into Zelda this morning at Ashlar Golf Course and she is back in Sydney looking to set up a new 'fortune telling' business on line. Things didn't work out for her on the Gold Coast so there loss our gain. She's going email me her website address once it's sorted and I'll let you all know as I know how much you guys were keen followers of her predictions. She didn't have her crystal ball with her, only her golf clubs, but she did say Panther fans should have 'faith' whatever that means. She was right when she said I would play crap today 114 off the stick. Got one par. There was a 15 in there too with three lost balls out of bounds. On golf she did give one predicton John Senden to win the Australian Open who is apparently 33/1. There you have it. More to come on the Panthers fortunes in the new year.

Fibroman

First Grade
Pretty sad that you choose Ashlar to play golf at. What's wrong with that little course down the bottom of Dunheved Road?