What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zero Tolerance

Frenzy.

Immortal
Don't know about any of you others but I'm looking at the Souths game as a Zero Tolerance to a loss scenario.

Too many times over the years have the Sharks let the new team get it's first win. We have often lost games we are supposed to win and often helped play teams back into form.

Well this needs to end starting this weekend.

These Rabbit merkins need to be kicked while they are down. Trodden on, abused, cooked and dosed up with myxomatosis if need be.

We should be aiming to put 30, 40 or maybe even 50 on these losers.

No mercy

No sympathy

No more bending over and letting an underdog give it to us up the rrrrrr

Quigs

Immortal
Don't talk to me about zero Tolerence.

I married her

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Yeah f*ck these armani wearing red and green jokes of the league!

The problem is we lose the games we are expected to win, and win the games we are expected to lose...expectations and sharks just don't mix

Windy70

Juniors
watched the replay of their last game. With their defense vs's our "midweek moves" we are puting together and training on if they manage to finally rare their wonderful head. But I agree, these are the games over the last few years that we would lose.

Zero tolerence and absolutely no excuse. We should beat them by 30 points with their current attack vs our defense and our "waiting in the shadows" attacking game vs their current defesive efforts.

No mercy, no excuses.

spider

Coach
great picture on the back of todays telegraph

and it wasn't in a rebecca wilson colum

DJShaktsa

Juniors
Don't know about any of you others but I'm looking at the Souths game as a Zero Tolerance to a loss scenario.

Too many times over the years have the Sharks let the new team get it's first win. We have often lost games we are supposed to win and often helped play teams back into form.

Well this needs to end starting this weekend.

These Rabbit merkins need to be kicked while they are down. Trodden on, abused, cooked and dosed up with myxomatosis if need be.

We should be aiming to put 30, 40 or maybe even 50 on these losers.

No mercy

No sympathy

No more bending over and letting an underdog give it to us up the rrrrrr

Reminds me of our game V the Rooters last year, we were in good form, they sucked. We were expected to romp it home, they win with a FG.
If we lose this week, I am deadset gonna cry.

PS Long time reader, 1st time poster. Go easy Sharks fans.

Welcome aboard matey, if your a long time lurker you know what to expect.

As for Souths, every since the bastards were allowed back in the comp they've had the wood over us, ditto with wests and balmain after they merged. This game scares me with them coming off 4 losses and the Sharks lucky to score 3 meaties in 80 minutes.

spider

Coach
Don't have it. Haven't seen it.

Description please spide
picture of taylor, hands in pocket, head down kicking the turf

had the heading...."nothing to crowe about"

was in regard to crowe making the prediction of 2008 being the year the bunnies won a premiership in the 100th year

Frenzy.

Immortal
picture of taylor, hands in pocket, head down kicking the turf

had the heading...."nothing to crowe about"

was in regard to crowe making the prediction of 2008 being the year the bunnies won a premiership in the 100th year

Ahhh Lovely stuff.

roboshark

Coach
i f**kn hate souths....they even get all the press when they are losing

geezus lets call it the south sydney league instaed of the national rugby league

having said that...surely we cant let this one slip

Quigs

Immortal
I have a few more sides ahead on my hate list then poor old souffs.

The Hartleys of Brookvale, The Donkeys and the Merged Stains to name a few.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

sladden road

Juniors
Frenzhaos ...what if we have to act on our zero tolerance..
well have to grab someone by the "wheels" if we lose..i agree it would be pathetic but with the great bore at 7 .....

ill fuggn cry all the way home on the poxy train if we lose..
we cant..if we do weve lost our wheels..so to speak.

Reminds me of our game V the Rooters last year, we were in good form, they sucked. We were expected to romp it home, they win with a FG.
If we lose this week, I am deadset gonna cry.

Too right, beware a club in crisis.

It was just after Opes got sacked, Fittlers first game as coach.

We might be alright. Taylor hasn't been sacked yet, but surely that can't be too far off.

Since 73

First Grade
Woeful management at Bunnies.

Give 'em their own TV show, Write their own book, Fly 'em to US and dress 'em in thousand dollar suits.

You treat Man Utd like that or someone who has paid their dues.

All Crowe has done is put his players heads in the clouds.

They started the season thinking becuase they'd been to the US, won a few trial games and brought Craig wing the prodigal son home, the semis were a formality.

I watched the 'Southside Story' last year with an interest in the behind the scenes preparation of the club.
was amazed to see how uninspiring Taylor was.
In one scene - round one or two and taylor was the golden coach signed from parra -he had half a dozen A4 pieces of paper taped the wall with copy written on each you couldn't read from more than 6 feet away.
I was just before they ran on and taylor was trying to draw the players attention to the messages he had written on his pieces of paper.
The players were scattered around the room and were basically not paying him any attention.

real eye-opener at how unprofessional the whole scene was.

Latest posts