What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeus

Macca

Coach
I have no problem with the colour of people skin. You show a definite bias in favour of them though.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
No I have a bias for effort, natural ability & brains.

Some players that I rate highly have an abundance of my preferred criteria.
Campbell
Peachey
mcgrady
are the three most naturally talented footballers I have ever seen.

Colour of the skin is irrelevant to me, but you seem to notice it.

Macca

Coach
No, I notice that you prefer to wrap these guys first when there are alot of other people that are as good as them or better. That's bias.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
that has never happened & is a complete fabrication to boost your struggling arguments with me.
& to prove my point & show you that a gain you are guilty of racism I need only say one name.
Merritt.

Doesn't stop you from gloating when Bird stuffs up.

There is a difference there. Me saying that Bird shouldnt be in the side is different to saying I am so very happy when he f**ks up.

What did you expect from Dragon Slayer anyway
Less than nothing mate, he's got the brain power of a spud

and reefy is campbell is the most naturally talented player youve seen youre kidding
i dont know about the others but for me its mat rogers and anthony mundine
andrew johns doesnt even come close - surely the most over rated player EVER

millersnose

Post Whore
reefy what an interesting tangent

do you think peachey is better than lockyer?

campbell better than alan langer or andrew johns?

ewan mcgrady better than gavin miller?

by the way i know you were painted into the corner by some accusing you of racism...f**k em...but surely you were just being theatrical

millersnose

Post Whore
and i am with SS

i think at this stage of his career bird is not 1st grade standard

i was not happy....neither was anyone else...when he kneed that guy in the face

it shamed the club

Macca

Coach
No doubt about that. I have said it too, he needs to prove himself in PL before he comes back to first grade. I just object to certain people taking the moral high ground. Sheer hypocrisy.

. . . and if Reefy doesn't show bias towards the majority of darker skinned players then I am not here. You can throw Merrit up if you want but there are exceptions to every rule. I am far from rascist. I have a go at certain groups of people in our society but that has nothing to do with their race. It's because they are dickheads.

millersnose

Post Whore
well i point out reefy has praised lockyer/miller/johns/

perhaps he is racist against bright purple people

he hasnt mentioned any of them

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
millersnose said:
reefy what an interesting tangent

do you think peachey is better than lockyer?

campbell better than alan langer or andrew johns?

ewan mcgrady better than gavin miller?

by the way i know you were painted into the corner by some accusing you of racism...f**k em...but surely you were just being theatrical
I never said any of them were better than the others.
I just said the 3 most naturally talented players were those three. Lockyer is definitely up there. But I've seen peach do stuff, that locky cant. Stuff you can't learn.
& until this day, there had never been a freak like Ewan Mcgrady.
But I had the advantage/disadvantage of playing with & against him in country football, so I would have seen a lot more of him than most.
Maybe Ella was close to Ewans freakish natural ability.

Macca

Coach
I don't remember calling Reefy a rascist. I just said he wraps them more than others. Am I wrong? Does Reefy not show bias towards them?

Macca

Coach
OK. If you want to be technical. He is rascist in the positive form towards darker skinned players. Hardly a problem on the subject of rascism. My point wasn't that he was rascist, it was that he showed bias.

millersnose

Post Whore
its ok you can say blacks

i like being technical

i am "racist in the positive form" towards blonde cheerleaders