What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zillman to face panel on biting charge

Saint Angelo

Juniors
No Dragons players mentioned thus far !!!

=============================================

Gold Coast fullback William Zillman has been referred to the NRL judiciary after being charged with biting South Sydney's Jamie Simpson during the Titans' 22-14 win on Friday.
Zillman was put on report in the 12th minute after Souths winger Simpson accused him of biting his right forearm in a tackle at ANZ Stadium.
North Queensland prop Steve Rapira was also charged with dangerous contact for an incident during the Cowboys' 22-12 defeat by the Bulldogs in Townsville on Friday.
Rapira will serve a one-game suspension if he fights the charge and loses, but will avoid a ban if he takes the early guilty plea.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Good. Hopefully Matt Cooper will be fit and we will be back to full strength to get back into the winners circle.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Awesome.

Not that Smith deserved any time on the sidelines. You never know though. I didn't think Scott or Prior deserved anything.

Steel Dragon

Bench
I was kinda surprised Smith didnt get cited (touch wood).
Not that I think it was all that bad - but at full speed, it looks bad.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Scott is a certainty to play. They missed him on the weekend. Costigan had a bit of a shocker out there.

Who knows with Cooper. Wouldn't rush him back if hes not 100%. Hopefully hes back by the Souths game though. Need a couple of games under his belt before going into the finals.

Latest posts