What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zilman judiciary

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Just reported that your mob is going to claim that Champion had Zilman by the balls, and that is why Zilman bit Simpson..... ok, i'll let that statement sink in for a second.......................... that should do it.

The big question is why did titans management come out saying it was because Simpson had him around the head after the game? Why did it take four days for them to come out with this?

For mine, if Zilman gets less then 6 weeks, it is a gross injustice to the game, and further evidence of the nepotism that exists in the game today.

skeepe

Immortal
For mine, if Zilman gets less then 6 weeks, it is a gross injustice to the game, and further evidence of the nepotism that exists in the game today.

Please don't try and use big words if you don't know what they mean.

Titanic

First Grade
The big question is why did titans management come out saying it was because Simpson had him around the head after the game? Why did it take four days for them to come out with this?

Ho hum... if he didn't have his arm around his head then how would there have been any contact?

As far as what he gets, I'm sure he'll get whatever the Judiciary decides he should get... now go back, dry your eyes and change hands.

Eelectrica

Referee
If Zillman gets anymore than 1-2 weeks - if anything, I wanna see chunks torn off next time. Really earn the big weeks of suspension.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Has there been any more development on the rumour that Zillman bit Simpson because Beau Champion was giving Zillman's Jatz crackers a squeeze?

Matt`

Juniors
He got a four match ban, not really any hope of appealing it either because there's not much to appeal.

They're gonna struggle heading into round 25 vs the tigers then manly with no Zillman,

I would like to see Campbell go back and rogers back in the usual five-eighth but I know that probably won't happen:(

Titanic

First Grade
I reckon we've got it covered, we're not a one man team and he isn't our best player by a long shot.