What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zimbabwe will win the next Cricket World Cup

Doctor

Bench
Zimbabwe struggle for discipline. That is the product of such an unstable country to play for and petty wages to play for.

The loss of Flower and Olonga has hurt them physically and mentally. Streak is a steadying influence and they have potential to produce runs with Eervine, Blignaut and Carlisle, but essentially they are either too young or too old.

Vermulen has lost form rapidly - he is a better player than the one we're seeing at the moment - Grant Flower is experienced but you get the feeling he is there because there are few exciting batsmen coming through the ranks.

Zimbabwe won't win the next world cup unless they discover an as-yet unseen talent in their domestic competition. A young 16 or 17 year old prodigy or a ruthless speedster capable of taking 4 or 5 wickets in his alloted 10 overs.

Look out for the Pakistanis and Indians at the next world cup - I think Zimbabwe have a lot of ground to catch up.

knights04

Bench
He's right. Blessing Mahwire, Stewart Matsikenyeri, Vusi Sibanda will lead them to victory. :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
well...
they are pretty young and i know it sounds stupid but think...some of these players are going to be at least 24 and in 4 yrs they will be more experienced and should be more disciplined its silly now because they're playing Australia and India THE WORLD CUP FINALISTS and they are a young team so 4 yrs on will be a big difference they could be a chance dont write them off yet...all teams have a chance right now

ozbash

Referee
i like the skinny dreads,, heaps better than the gillespie mullet !

i think they could be in with a show once they ditch the flowers,,,

Front-Rower

First Grade