What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zomg

Status
Not open for further replies.

da mad maori

Juniors
Hey Wazza, this is directed at you buddy. You used to be life of the party, the witty one, the humourous one, the one I got a laugh out of with almost everything you posted.
Then the news is out, Wazza is going to Walk.
Looks like you didnt get far there mate. I mean, my motto is..when someone says they are going to do something, do it, dont go half measures.
As for the admins here, man, they have let you down badly mate. When you first made the announcement, they should have been right on your case. They should have played psyciotrist, cause thats exactly what you needed at the time.
That is part and parcel of the Admins/mods duties. To go out and save the weak.
It may have made you worse, but they could have tried to cheer you up by telling you that Justin Morgan is looking at returning to the Warriors as head coach.
I would of.
They have failed you brutha, failed you badly.
Too right you can come and go as you please, but if ever you need someone to talk to, who wont tell you to piss off,then start another thread saying "shall we take him back"" you turn to me brutha.
And I will make you feel like you used too.

MKEB...

Staff member
ummm.

Note to self.

1. Sepukku/HaraKiri=no no
2. Forget any sense of humour.
3. Learn how to spell syciatr...psychichya...psychiachri....................head doctor.
4. Must teach my pet frog how to speak French.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
da mad maori said:
Hey Wazza, this is directed at you buddy. You used to be life of the party, the witty one, the humourous one, the one I got a laugh out of with almost everything you posted.
Then the news is out, Wazza is going to Walk.
Looks like you didnt get far there mate. I mean, my motto is..when someone says they are going to do something, do it, dont go half measures.
As for the admins here, man, they have let you down badly mate. When you first made the announcement, they should have been right on your case. They should have played psyciotrist, cause thats exactly what you needed at the time.
That is part and parcel of the Admins/mods duties. To go out and save the weak.
It may have made you worse, but they could have tried to cheer you up by telling you that Justin Morgan is looking at returning to the Warriors as head coach.
I would of.
They have failed you brutha, failed you badly.
Too right you can come and go as you please, but if ever you need someone to talk to, who wont tell you to piss off,then start another thread saying "shall we take him back"" you turn to me brutha.
And I will make you feel like you used too.

Hey, look everyone!!! It's John Kirwan!!! O to the muthaf**king M G!!!

Cheers, DMM. nzwarriors.com rules!!!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I've pretty much exhausted my french knowledge, unless you want to know if i have any animals. I do, but i only know how to say i don't.

MKEB...

Staff member
Sorry got lost , was speaking in French then istarted thinking about a post about 15 posts earlier and started thinking Nihongo.

Status
Not open for further replies.