What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zoram Watene

Fibroman

First Grade
Interesting to note that Watene has been listed in the Premier League side this week.

This could be a test to see how he performs against some bigger/older lads?

Watene is full of class, but I hear nasty runours that he wants to go back to NZ and there are offers pending.

I might make the trip to Windsor just to see how he shapes up?:?

murraymob

Coach
zoran has been playing well in the u20 scoring some impressive trys and boy is he fast.But the fact remains he is just to small both in height and build to make NRL.He is a exciting player to see on the end of that penrith backline

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Zoram will play 1st grade by 2010 if he puts on another 5-10 kg's. He will be dissapointed in the showers though. Lets see how he handles the game.

murraymob

Coach
Zoran has been named as fullback for the u20.Will be interesting to see how he goes.He has excellent speed and will be a hand full for the goldfish the junior sharks

murraymob

Coach
Zoran had a solid game in a team that never got out of 1st gear.There is no doubt we got lucky to get away with a win.

Fibroman

First Grade
Zoran had a solid game in a team that never got out of 1st gear.There is no doubt we got lucky to get away with a win.

Rubbish! The boys won the game hands down. They got off to a shaky start and switched off in the last 20 minutes. They were clearly the better side and the scoreline flattered the Sharks.

I was disappointed in Watene. He had a few opportunities and didn't capitalise on too much. He is nowhere near Coote in terms of all round ability.

Fibro's points:
3. Bindi boy
2. Orton
1. Romelo