What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zuess rating

Macca

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
You would have to be part of the pms' to understand.
something which is against the rules to divulge.

But I can guarantee you this.

this fuggwitt, is a multi alias poster on this forum. And one quite a few people would like to meet in person.

Fair enough. You obviously know more than me.

Isurus

Juniors
sharkman4ever said:
hi guys its me again!!!!! have a look at the rlw player ratings for the match against the tigers.
zuess 5 what a shame the reporter must have been watching the same game as me!!!

birdy 7

where r u all now

So who on the forum did rate Goldy higher than Bird for the Tigers match??

Frenzy.

Immortal
MightySharks said:
Why are you ignoring McSharkie Da vinci? He always gives his point without resorting to insult. Shame others can't do the same.

In some posts he does. In others he just stalks me and chips in with snide little remarks. He's been like it since The Classics thread.

I got bored of it and if I don't read it I don't reply to it :)

Isurus

Juniors
sharkman4ever said:
alot of people did check it out.

Are you sure about that sharkman? Maybe you should go back and re-check the thread. Methinks you are just making things up to support your argument!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Isurus said:
Are you sure about that sharkman? Maybe you should go back and re-check the thread. Methinks you are just making things up to support your argument!!

Of course he isn't sure. If he had checked he would of seen that reefy rated Bird an 8 and McG a 6. Bird averaged 6.75 from the people who rated. Goldy averaged 4.5 which included some obviously unfair ratings e.g a 1, a 2 & a 3.

He's just a jerk with an agenda and not enough intelligence to carry it off.

millersnose

Post Whore
bird was heaps better than goldy

i am at a loss to think why such normally astute footy brains would push this goldy barrow

Latest posts