What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZYZZ found dead

Danish

Referee
with the amount of steroids and recreational drugs he took was only a matter of time.

just goes to show looking good and being fit are not the same thing

I'm still quite in shock, I knew him through friends in Sydney and actually went out to Kings Cross with him a couple of years back before his fame. Always thought he was a good bloke

R.I.P

Angry_eel

First Grade
Only found out about him recently. Conflicting stories, some say he was inspirational and others say him and his crew are all dickheads. No idea who to believe! but still RIP!

PS I love the fb groups like 'Using zyzz's ashes as protien powder'

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bound to happen sauna or later
Beat me to it.

He first sprang to mainstream attention a couple of weeks ago when The Sun-Herald wrote about the arrest of his older brother, Said, 25.

"He was found in possession of an anabolic steroid and pleaded guilty to the charge last week. Said Shavershian, a personal trainer at Fitness First, was fined $479," according to The Sydney Morning Herald.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/executive-sty...in-22-years-20110811-1ioik.html#ixzz1UiDIuPDR

Chook Norris

First Grade
I was a pretty big fan of his and he was one of the reasons i got into lifting like many other australian teens. Very sad to see him go

On a side note..this will probably be seen as really disrespectful, tasteless.. and im going to hell, but this meme made me smirk

attachment.php

:shock:

aqua_duck

Coach
There's a difference between healthy and obsessive, I meet guys like Zyzz all the time, they hang around the gym all day pump the juice just so they can take their shirts off at Stereosonic, it's pretty sad, and I hope this will act as a deterrent to those type of guys. I work with a guy who trains 6 days a week, is fully anal about his diet, but doesn't play any sport, doesn't do any cardio, hits the T3, and clenbuterol and won't touch a carb 2 months out from a festival.
I can admire guys like Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, etc, bodybuilding is their life, they're associate with a certain type of body image and make millions from endorsements, but I can't stand bloke who do it just to look good at Deqcon, Stereosonic and Field day

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
The cause of death is still unknown but apparently he had an "enlarged" heart as opposed to what the lazy Australian media are reporting. He also didn't die in the sauna, he went into cardiac arrest and then spent time in hospital until he passed away.

ceagle

Bench
Steroid use cannot kill you alone, but it can amplify any underlining health problems, apparently his family has had an history of heart problems, plus all the other party drugs he took would of lead to it.

aqua_duck

Coach
Which ever way you look at it, his lifestyle certainly wouldn't have helped. There seems to be a big trend in our society where guys (literally) abuse their bodies in order to look good at festivals. I mean 5 years ago people use to try their best to get in shape for summer, which isn't a bad thing but when guys go to unsustainable extremes to look good for that one day that's when I think our society has a massive problem

Chook Norris

First Grade
Originally Posted by zyzz

We always lol about people who think we are constantly partying and on drugs in real life. Large-scale festivals occur only every 2-3 months or so, and it is on these occasions that we do have our fun, or take drugs. For the rest of the time, I'm training and eating like a machine, having early nights and bbqs on weekends at mates houses to get all our proteinz in, rather than going out binge drinking like every other phaggot and getting absolutely wasted for the hell of it.

So whats better? taking something to go all out at an event a couple of times a year, whilst not drinking at all, or binge drinking every single week? I believe my lifestyle is much healthier. The only reason why so many people start an argument is due to their lack of knowledge and ignorance, society has uniformly conditioned them to believe that drugs are harmful in all circumstances and will ruin lives, and through their sheltered and socially oblivious upbringing, they are but puppets to their parents beliefs. What they fail to realise is that alcohol in itself is a strong drug, and the only reason they believe it is safe is due to its legality as opposed to other drugs. What they fail to realise is that there are large number of drugs are actually a hell of a lot safer than constant binge drinking.

If this was a world where E was legal and alcohol was a banned substance, im sure their opinions would be reversed. I never take offense to any remarks about my lifestyle, because im not partying and drug ****ed like many of you seem to think i am, my life revolves around training, university, and work, and then having the time of our lives at big events.

You better mire this post, because it is one of the very few srs Zyzz posts, cherish it while you can....back to trolling it is

Oh, and admirin my eloquence brah?

Ive read a few times where people have questioned his substance use, and its clear to me that he was no abuser or addict.
I do perhaps agree with the steroid use as partial reasons which aggravated his congenital heart defect though.

Ive read a few times where people have questioned his substance use, and its clear to me that he was no abuser or addict.
I do perhaps agree with the steroid use as partial reasons which aggravated his congenital heart defect though.

Partial reason ??...I think it would have been a big big big reason !!.

Latest posts