What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zzzzzzzzz

I have seen my two young blokes trot out better games in the backyard.

Flogging a dead horse currently and two more losses should see those calculators be put away for this year.....thank f**k.

I was actually laughing by the end of the game.

Eels Dude

Coach
Very unexciting. The 10 000 that didn't go the game will be hardly inspired to go next week. Use of the video ref was terrible, he made the slow and boring game even slower and more boring.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Worst game of football i have seen well since i can remember, if Hagan thinks that kind of footy will get us into the Semi's he is more deluded than i thought. Well done to the Saddist's that went to this bore fest, you guys truly deserve a medal.

^b0ss^

Juniors
omg that was bad ..i was there ....:crazy:

as you can tell i will support parra till the end ..by going to this game .

BUT there i was yelling out ..pass the bloody ball....the one out hit ups from the forwards,i didnt have words for.

Then i thought omg here we go ..there passing it ...and the backs are all standing still then the ball is dropped.

omg omg omg :oops::oops::oops: i cant believe there getting paid.

like have a look at it ..there are 5000 people at a game were there is 3 MILLION dollars running around ...lol

and they cant even hit the ball running ....

another bitch i have got ....about the team ...is ..have a look at our defence.

i was watching it tonight and it look like i had found the holly grail of the problem.

ok ....cowboys play the ball ....parra charge up in def...then just stop after about 4-5 metres and wait for the cowboys contact. and every single time the cowboys make extra metres because the D line is standing still the half breaking through every tackle.....its amazing to watch....there is no attack in the def at all...(please guys have a good look) its amazing to watch.

Latest posts