1. Annyong
    Annyong T-Boon
    You’re actually retarded aren’t you?
  2. Annyong
    Annyong Rhyno
    Annyong
    1. Rhyno
      Rhyno
      @macnaz catweasel is back he is the only one that comments on my page and has left me at least 10comments like this today which I’ve deleted plus pms is there away to block him posting on my page? Plus he’s already been banned like 20times you can check the IP on he’s account from the last time I contacted you about him
      Dec 1, 2018
      Annyong likes this.
    2. Annyong
      Annyong
      @macnaz
      This bloke is a disillusional idiot. I have no idea what he’s on. If he had half a brain in his retarded head he’d block me
      Dec 1, 2018
  3. Annyong
    Annyong Rhyno
    Annyong
    1. Rhyno
      Rhyno
      Merkin keep spamming up my page the 10messages I already deleted have been sent to the mods so just keep spamming me catweasel makes it quicker for the mods to ban you again
      Dec 1, 2018
      Annyong likes this.
  4. Annyong
    Annyong THE CHAMP
    You played first grade didn’t you?

First grade being a dumb
  5. Annyong
    Annyong The Winners
    You love the gay stuff...G.AYFL
  6. Annyong
  7. Frank Facer
    Frank Facer ouryears
    Mate, I just want to thank you for saying what you did on the Panthers Girl thread. Even though I am big enough to take what ever anyone throws at me, I do appreciate it.
  8. The calm one
  9. ¿N. ig-mah¿
    ¿N. ig-mah¿
    I'm guessing I have the southern-most substantial Warriors collection in New Zealand. A proud fan, and obsessive collector.
  10. The Brain Stormer
    The Brain Stormer Stephen 'Stevo' Stevenson
    Hey Alby, hows things? Adam doing well I trust?
  11. The Brain Stormer
    The Brain Stormer muzby
    Hey I love you.
  12. The Brain Stormer
    The Brain Stormer AlwaysGreen
    You’re a heartless disgrace of a human. I hope you sir do rot with a brain tumour. You f**king deserve it.
  13. handyman2190
    handyman2190 Different kind of Rabbit
    I write to you in the hope you will help us on the rabbitohs rumours and signing forum,we have lost many members who use to contribute to this forum rabbittoad and in the last week or so certitude have alienated and destroyed this forum with their accusations bickering and rudness pls barr them so we can get back to normal otherwise they will have succeeded in sabotaging this great site
    Handyman
  14. ashton
    ashton Panther_Daz
    Hey Daz can you clean up pages of rubbish in the rumours and confirmed thread?
  15. The Brain Stormer
    The Brain Stormer hineyrulz
    Hey bud, I’d like to apologise for making you have an epic meltdown. Sorry.
    Are you ok?
  16. chiefy1
    chiefy1 Stagger eel
    Mick Potter.
  17. The Brain Stormer
    The Brain Stormer AJB1102
    You’re a lippy little merkin aren’t you?
    1. AJB1102
      AJB1102
      It would appear so. In your opinion at least.
      Oct 4, 2018
      The Brain Stormer likes this.
    2. The Brain Stormer
      The Brain Stormer
      No worries, can you leave a comment on my page please now. Thanks in advance merkin
      Oct 4, 2018
  18. The Brain Stormer
    The Brain Stormer Valheru
    You owe a beer as well mate? When are you dropping the carton off to my place?
  19. Frank Facer
    Frank Facer Old Kogarah Boy 1
    Hi OKB. I have dreams on one day having a pizza franchise. You sound like you know your pizzas better than anyone I know. Maybe we should meet up one day. We could even go into business?
  20. ___
    ___ Nicky.
    I appreciate this, and I am returning the following favor to you too :)