What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // MoL Heritage R5 // Fri // Roosters 8-9 Bulldogs // Allianz

Round 5: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

to_ddeath

Coach
Rorters ordinary by their standards the past couple of weeks, should get up here if they want to make a statement.

T.

Joshieboy

Juniors
Should be a close game. As a Dogs supporter, i'd love for us to get up, but think Roosters have it, but only just.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: f**k me you Roosters fans are a bunch of sooks. WAHHHHHHH PENALTY COUNTS

BCH

Juniors
:lol: f**k me you Roosters fans are a bunch of sooks. WAHHHHHHH PENALTY COUNTS

Penalties counts are a touchy subject for us Roosters fans. Can't imagine why. Roosters averaging 9+ penalties per game this season, Bulldogs 8+. Interesting to see if those averages are maintained this evening.

Valheru

Coach
They wont be. Bulldogs have worked really hard this week on discipline and will concede no more than 4. Next week they will concede 8 again.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I reckon the Roosters will take this one. Dogs looked very good against the Storm last week, but the Storm without Smith aren't exactly contenders.

Dogs Of War

Coach
2dr8n43.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Roosters have had a boot up the arse that was needed. I wouldn't be surprised if they towel the doggies up.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Get in hard on the Doggies. Des does not lose in the rain. Over 90% win rate when it's wet.

Last edited: