What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie & Will

It's been 8 games into the season and Hoppa has not lived up to his hype. I think you can see touches of his old self but he just seems out of his depth. When he played for NSW and Manly he played on the left edge, weather it was on the wing or centre he was still on the left. Does anyone else think him and Tonga need to swap sides so we can add some more depth to our attacking game?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hopoate played on both sides of the field in 2011 plus fullback. In the grand final he was on the right wing.

Bazal

Post Whore
Both did the work the forwards refused to for the first 20. No shock their impact was down

yy_cheng

Coach
I am guessing that Sandow and Hayne likes the cutout to the wing and hence Hoppa not getting alot of ball.

On the other side, TOnga gets alot of early ball

bartman

Immortal
Someone's gotta play fullback over the rep season period. It's a chance to give Hoppa a go at the back and it might just help his eye for the game and for how our team runs. Morgan would be an adequate centre replacement, while Hayne in on SOO duty.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I claimed onething, he refuted my claim. I asked a question that would have settled who's wrong and who's right. There's nothing wrong with that so stop being a little cxnt.

Sorry mate. You were quite vehement in your original post so I had assumed you knew what you were talking about.

Sorry mate. You were quite vehement in your original post so I had assumed you knew what you were talking about.

I thought I knew what I was talking about too but that poster proved me wrong and I was only making sure of that. I accept I was wrong and I'll take that on board.

Chipmunk

Coach
It's been 8 games into the season and Hoppa has not lived up to his hype. I think you can see touches of his old self but he just seems out of his depth. When he played for NSW and Manly he played on the left edge, weather it was on the wing or centre he was still on the left. Does anyone else think him and Tonga need to swap sides so we can add some more depth to our attacking game?

People who thought he was going to be a superstar, after being our for 2 years, are kidding themselves.

He has been solid, I expect him to be nothing more than solid and holid his own for most of 2014

Chipmunk

Coach
Someone's gotta play fullback over the rep season period. It's a chance to give Hoppa a go at the back and it might just help his eye for the game and for how our team runs. Morgan would be an adequate centre replacement, while Hayne in on SOO duty.

I think we will play Hunt in the 1 whilst The Plane is out.