What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hayne replacement?

Replacement

• Norman to fullback Kelly in

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Hoppa to fullback Morgan in

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Hunt in no other changes

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Norman too fullback matterson in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoppa too fullback Davis in

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok lets go fire away people-

Who come in for Hayne? I will think about it and have the final say once I hear what everyone else has to say than make my decision.

First thought thou is Sio and hunt on wing

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hunt to fullback. It's why we signed him, and fullback is the only position he can play at NRL standard.

Sio isn't smart enough for fullback, and moving Hopoate would disrupt our defence.

Noise

Coach
Hunt but we will get lapped without Hayne. We could be looking at 4 losses in a row here.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Hunt to fullback. It's why we signed him, and fullback is the only position he can play at NRL standard.

Sio isn't smart enough for fullback, and moving Hopoate would disrupt our defence.

If you missed this weekends game it'll probably be replayed tomorrow some time .

I say Hoppa , I'd rather try and win the game and let our rock solid defence try and find their winning formula when Hayne returns . I reckon we'd see something special from WH .

Bazal

Post Whore
Hoppa is the next best fullback we have. Simple as that. Morgan is a better addition to the side than Hunt. Hoppa to fullback, Ryan Morgan in to the centres.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If you missed this weekends game it'll probably be replayed tomorrow some time .

I say Hoppa , I'd rather try and win the game and let our rock solid defence try and find their winning formula when Hayne returns . I reckon we'd see something special from WH .

If you think our defence can't get any worse you should have followed us last year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hoppa is the next best fullback we have. Simple as that. Morgan is a better addition to the side than Hunt. Hoppa to fullback, Ryan Morgan in to the centres.

Morgan didn't play again today. He's either injured or been given permission to negotiate elsewhere.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok after much thought ive come up with the solution.
Norman goes back there and we bring Kelly back into the halves.

Would be our strongest solution

The Colonel

Immortal

Makes the most sense however depends on Morgans injury concerns.

hindy111

Post Whore
Makes the most sense however depends on Morgans injury concerns.

How does it make sense? How much fullback has Hoppa played? How much nrl has he played recently. Hunt means only one change.Thou Norman would be a better fullback and Kelly would probably do just as well as norman at 5/8 who has been a tad dissapointing

Bazal

Post Whore
How does it make sense? How much fullback has Hoppa played? How much nrl has he played recently. Hunt means only one change.Thou Norman would be a better fullback and Kelly would probably do just as well as norman at 5/8 who has been a tad dissapointing

Because Hoppa is our next best fullback and Ryan Morgan would be a starting centre at all bar a few blessed NRL clubs? It gives us the best quality of replacement. Pretty easy to understand I would have thought.

I wasn't aware Morgs was injured, however.