What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No place for this in our game

t-ba

Post Whore
What do you expect in Australia? :lol:

You lot have trouble with multiculturalism so homophobia isn't surprising :cool:

Last time I checked half of Sydney didn't get burnt down in a race riot three years ago...that was North London.

Chook Norris

First Grade
This is seriously a massive issue? :?

Ask Bateman how he feels and move along. Chances are he's probably already forgotten about it.
Who hasn't called someone else gay in their lifetime? If he's actually gay and the remark was meant to be a serious jab at that, then there is an issue. Otherwise, who the f**k cares

thorson1987

Coach

Ask Bateman how he feels and move along. Chances are he's probably already forgotten about it.
Who hasn't called someone else gay in their lifetime? If he's actually gay and the remark was meant to be a serious jab at that, then there is an issue. Otherwise, who the f**k cares

This.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Didn't the NRL just sign up to the whole anti homophobia government thing a few weeks ago lol they'll probably look like hypocrites if no action is taken.

Son of Minto

Bench

So you are for homophobia then? Good to know.

bottle

Coach
^ Lol at Tayjackshimeslftoomuch.
That whooshing sound is the sound of stuff going over his head.

Chook Norris

First Grade
So you are for homophobia then? Good to know.

I take it you've never told a friend of yours he's gay, even as a joke? :roll:
Never even said something was 'gay' because you didn't like it huh?

Where did I say i was for homophobia when I clearly said if Batemen is actually gay then such an insult is an issue, and action must be taken?

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Scrap the under 20's game. A breeding ground for hate fueled violence.

The ya-hooing and carrying on by the blues was spiteful, hateful and un-called for in a under 20's comp that should be highlighting future talent, not future thugs and bullies.
Either get real refs and have send-offs to maintain the hate, or scrap this non event.
I have just posted the NRL REPORT OVER ON THE TROLL CAVE UNDER WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR THE GAME 2017. If your interested. No skin off my nose if you dont care.

Can't find it bro. Looking forward to reading the oikee mein kempf.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I take it you've never told a friend of yours he's gay, even as a joke? :roll:
Never even said something was 'gay' because you didn't like it huh?

Where did I say i was for homophobia when I clearly said if Batemen is actually gay then such an insult is an issue, and action must be taken?

What part of using that as a put down is offensive do you not understand?

In the modern day professionalism and PR is vital. Perception is reality. Sponsors and the like will run away screaming if homophobia is tolerated.

Using 'gay' as an insult is homophobia, plain and simple.

Chook Norris

First Grade
What part of using that as a put down is offensive do you not understand?

In the modern day professionalism and PR is vital. Perception is reality. Sponsors and the like will run away screaming if homophobia is tolerated.

Using 'gay' as an insult is homophobia, plain and simple.

So I take it the word 'gay' has never left your mouth?

Danish

Referee
Frankly I am much more insulted that he feels that calling someone he name for a beautiful lady part is an insult. What a mysogonistic way of thinking to automatically assume being called a merkin is an insult simply because it's something women have.

Even the male run site that is LU feels the need to censor the word, while dick, c**k, meat wand, et all go unabated.

Women in league should be outraged at this outdated thinking. We need to take back the word merkin as a perfectly acceptable and positive term.

:sarcasm:

Latest posts