What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ongoing NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Dogs Of War

Coach
we should make another one with obscure rule changes. anyone know of strange or obscure rules we could try?

Make each round dedicated to a particular position still doing a snake draft. Thus you could make people draft punters first, then defences, QB, then RB, WR, TE, WR, RB etc.

abpanther

Staff member
Hey Tom/ZJ, are either of you able to send PMs to more than one person?

Was just thinking it would be good if we could set up a group chat/PM that we could discuss stuff relating to the MFL league, for some reason I can't seem to PM more than one person at a time

Tom155

Coach
Hey Tom/ZJ, are either of you able to send PMs to more than one person?

Was just thinking it would be good if we could set up a group chat/PM that we could discuss stuff relating to the MFL league, for some reason I can't seem to PM more than one person at a time
nope can only send to 1

nick87

Coach
I was thinking, how awesome would it be if we could do a Salary Cap league, something a bit different

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'll just put this here so I don't have to post in every thread.

I think we should eliminate kickers from every single one of our leagues! Who's with me?

abpanther

Staff member
I'll just put this here so I don't have to post in every thread.

I think we should eliminate kickers from every single one of our leagues! Who's with me?

Yeah I was thinking that as well given some of the discussion we're having on other leagues. They're just so random and lets face it, they're just an afterthought really and their success or failure is not based on any skill from the owner

zombie jesus

Staff member
What about something like eliminating kickers and that roster spot and implementing an IR spot in its place where we don't have them already.

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah that could be an option, although not as valuable in leagues with less keepers

Eddie Lab

Juniors
but if we get lose the kicker how can I take Stephen Gostkowski in the 8th round of the draft. no one ever expects Gostkowski.