What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

Pete Cash

Post Whore
With any luck it will turn into a Doggies/Fifita scenario where the final contract doesn't match the agreement as the Raiders try to shortchange him and he gets the shits and re-signs with Tigers.

Not that he can't backflip for any reason at all before rd 13 but I'd say the raiders are paying him from the salary cap without tpa because of how much salary cap the raiders have.

No loyalty. Injured all of last year. Injured half of this season. The Club supported you wholeheartedly. As far as I'm concerned put him in NSW Cup for the rest of the season. A sad day for supporters and players.

FootynRacing

Juniors
Can't handle seeing Tedesco on Ten news just now saying it was never about the money. C'mon man, money is the only reason you'd even consider leaving Wests Tigers for the Raiders given their current playing group and potential to win a comp.

b.bear

Juniors
But please Teddy dont say it wasnt just about money ... there are zero other reasons to want to join the Raiders , particularly while Stewart is coach.
Im happy to leave him out of the side by the way , rightly or wrongly I cant see myself ever cheering for him again , my pride and respect for him has turned into hatred im afraid :(
x10

axl rose

Bench
Can't handle seeing Tedesco on Ten news just now saying it was never about the money. C'mon man, money is the only reason you'd even consider leaving Wests Tigers for the Raiders given their current playing group and potential to win a comp.

They have a bullshit handbook given to them by thier managers. Ever in trouble with the law? Sorry I let me family down. Sign with another code? its about the challenge. Another club? not about money & I want to concentrate on the rest of season with my current club. etc etc

In the end he is 20 and just won the lottery, Yes he has to be under an ass hat 'coach' for 3 years as a small catch.

But really its hard to begrudge him just for few white lies.

Last edited:
I dont like it but i can accept it that we have lost a junior to another club,but what i wont accept is the BS reason Teds giving why he left,every one knows it was for the $$$$, to make out otherwise is naive and shows little respect for WT club,players and supporters.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm spewing. I think he could be anything. I think the club has done all it can though.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Those saying make him sit out the rest of the year I'd usually agree with you but given his run of injuries , I'd play the f**k out of him for the rest of the year even if he's not 100% . I mean you've nursed the little turds injuries for what 3 years now ? f**k it stick him on the wing if you must and a bit of luck you may get till some time towards the end of the season out of him .And if he goes happen to go down with another injury well give him a box of Bandaids and a one way bus pass down the Hume .

Tiger05

First Grade
Those saying make him sit out the rest of the year I'd usually agree with you but given his run of injuries , I'd play the f**k out of him for the rest of the year even if he's not 100% . I mean you've nursed the little turds injuries for what 3 years now ? f**k it stick him on the wing if you must and a bit of luck you may get till some time towards the end of the season out of him .And if he goes happen to go down with another injury well give him a box of Bandaids and a one way bus pass down the Hume .

I want to see the traitor hurt as well but I'd prefer to hear about it happening in State cup.

Can we play him at prop ?

Seriously I'm spewing and guys like this make me sick.

Noa

First Grade
God if only someone would take Fonua.

Honestly though, don't care. If Victoria starts producing shitloads of juniors I just hope we go for quality over quantity.

The club has to be smart enough to make the best decisions regards retention. Tedesco may be a top-liner, but at the price he was signed for in one of the easiest positions to fill it was a smart call not to match the Raiders.

I dont get he hate people giving him now he has signed with Canberra.

2.4 million! Cant blame the fella. These guys only play for 10 years if they are lucky. Dodgy knee...
This money sets him up financially for life if he is sensible.

Good luck to him.

Only one bung knee away from he end of his career.... Id take the money.

Tiger05

First Grade
I wouldn't be a money grabbing low class fool like Tedesco has been. He has handled himself poorly in my opinion.

I'm pissed and I can't respect the guy.